Splashed

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana POV

L and I were talking and laughing when all of a sudden Yoona handed me a water bottle. L looked up and saw Yoona. Then he did something that really suprised me. L got up from his seat and gave a huge hug to Yoona. Yoona hugged him back. 

Are they boyfriend and girlfriend or something?

5 minutes passed and they were still hugging. I started to feel like my body was burning with jealousy. I coughed, in effort of reminding them that I was still there. 

They seperated from the hug. I looked at Yoona in the eyes, giving her a mean glare. She did the same.

L looked at us in a confused manner. Yoona and I were still looking at eachother. As far as I know, Myungsoo doesn't have a girlfriend. But it looks like Yoona is also interested in him.

This is WAR.

"Uhhhhh.......right, I have to go" L said leaving us. Before me and Yoona could say anything, he was gone. Yoona looked at me and smiled.

"Well we should get ready for the activities" She said. "Of course" I replied with a smile.

I guess me and Yoona are "Frenemies." Friends and Enemies.

This should be fun.

Myungsoo POV

Well that was wierd. I wonder why Nana and Yoona are acting so wierd. I'm surprised Yoona even hugged me back. 

I walked over to woohyun. 

"Hey what's up dock?" woohyun said while eating a carrot. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Woohyun could you at least try to be normal?" I said to him. He then burst out laughing.

"Woohyun act normal" I ordered him once again. He looked at me and nodded his head like an idiot.

"Alright everyone let's begin the activities!" one of the proffesors yelled. Woohyun and I looked at eachother. I could tell that he didn't want to do any of the stupid activities.

Woohyun and I had to go against some other guy's. Our activity was to answer the questions correctly or else we would get splashed with water.

The other guy's were name minho and taemin. Woah wait a minute. Are'nt those the guy's from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter