The Perfect Couple

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

"Uhhhh....you know what I have some things I have to do so I can't go to luch with ya'll" I said quickly. Everyone looked at me in surprise.

"What do you mean?" Woo Bin asked me with a confused look.

"Uh....I uh...I have to study for this really really important test" I said trying to make up an excuse. Woo Bin and the other's eyed me suspicously. 

I accidentally made eye contact with Nana once again and I looked away quickly.

ughh great L, now she probably thinks your just trying to aviod her.

"Oh come on bro just for one day" Woo BIn said trying to make a pouty face. 

"Sorry I can't" I said and walked away fast but that was a Big Mistake.

Right when I started walking away, I accidentally knocked into someone and my first intinct was to catch them.

In my arms was no other than the godess herself, Yoona. For a minute I forgot about everything and just focused on her eyes. Yoona looked at me and smiled.

"Hey stranger" she whispered to me. Her voice gave me shudders all over my body. 

"Hey" I whispered back. Nothing mattered, only us.

Until.... Kai freakin coughed, letting us know that we weren't the only people there. Yoona and I snapped out of our trance and seperated from eachother.

"Oh uh sorry" I said apologizing to Yoona. "It's fine" she said with a smirk. I couldn't help but smile. 

"I should get going" Kai said interrupting our moment. I looked at him with a glare. "Yea you should" I said with a serious voice. 

Before he could say anything, I grabbed Yoona and pulled her away with me.

"Well someone's needy today" Yoona said looking at me with a surprised look. 

"What were you doing with Kai?" I asked her with annoyance. "Why do you want to know?" she said with playful eyes. Ugggghhhh this is not funny.

"I just want to know" I said with serious face. "Are you jealous?" Yoona asked me with her eyebrows narrowed and her eyes squinting at me. She cocked her head to the side and smiled.

"Pfffttt, don't make me laugh" I said quickly. Gahh, I hope she doesn't see I'm nervous.

"You know I may not remember you well Myungsoo but I can tell when your lying" she said out of nowhere. Crap. She knows. 

No be chill Myungsoo. Act cool.

"hmph, Obviously you don't know me" I said looking away. She laughed at me and forced me to look at her.

"Oh yea....I bet your nervous right now" She whispered into my ear.

she knows. NO L, act cool. 

"Uh....uh...n-no i'm n-not" I said stuttering. Way to go retard. She then looked at me and smiled.

"Right........" she said sarcastically while looking into my eyes. I could smell her perfume, which smelled very pleasant. 

Yoona POV

My plan was working so far. L looked so nervous from how close I was to him. I wanted to so badly kiss him but first I have to do my revenge. Come on L, what are you waiting for? 

Then, as expected, L leaned towards my lips. Just when we were about to make contact, I turned away.

"Bye" I said as I left him there dumb founded. "What? Where are you going?" L said as he grabbed my hand. 

"I don't know" I said giving him an innocent look. He went infront of me, blocking my way.

"Why don't we go out to lunch?" L said surprising me. "W-what?" I said in shock. "Lunch, just you and me" He said looking into my eyes. "Uhhh..." I said unsure of what to say. "Come on please?" he said with a cute face. "Ughhh fine, watever" I said trying to act like I didn't care. He looked at me and smiled."Great" He said and took my hand.

I felt sparks when he touched me which was very wierd.

*******

So were in the car right now and I just can't seem to stop looking at L. He's so....... handsome. I wonder what it would be like to kiss him........

Stop Im Yoona! Control Yourself! Aisshhh......What am I thinking.

"So uh where are we going to eat?" I asked L. He looked at me and gave me a mysterious smile. 

"It's a surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter