Jealousy

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana POV

I turned the water off from the shower and got a dry towel to dry my body. I dryed my hair quickly with another towel and set the towel down once I was finished. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked towards the door. I opened the door only to be knocked down by someone. 

"Aishh!" I said as we both fell down to the floor. I opened my eyes and on top of me was the person I least expected.

Kim Myungsoo.

"I am so sorry" he said to me.

I stayed frozen as I looked into his eyes. My heart was beating fast. He looked at me in a mysterious way. "L?" I asked trying to get a response out of him, so he could get off me. Instead he leaned in closer. 

What is he doing?!

Then, all I felt was the sensation of his lips on mine. I layed there still from shock. 

Nana what are you doing?! Pull away! I told myself but my body did the opposite.

I deepened our kiss and enjoyed every second. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine.

All was well until..........

*Door opens*

L and I quickly seperated from eachother and turned to see who it was. 

It was no other than my roommate, Im Yoona.

 

Yoona POV

I walked towards my room and opened the door. 

BIG MISTAKE.

On the floor was Nana and L having a full blown out makeout session. The two of them seperated from eachother immediately after they heard me come in. 

"OMA, I am so sorry!" I said covering my eyes. 

"Yoona!" I heard L say.

"It's uh......it's not what it looks like" he said scratching his head. Nana looked at him with a hurt expression. 

"No it's ok uh....I didn't .....uh.....I just had to grab something" I said grabbing a random notebook from my bed. 

I avoided looking in their direction. "You guy's can go back to what ya'll were doing, sorry for interrupting" I said as I quickly got out of the room. I ran towards the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby. 

I gathered my thoughts and took in what had just happened.

"That !" I yelled. How dare Nana put her filthy lips on MY MAN. She wants to play dirty? I can play dirty. I was mad, sad, confused.........just so may freakin emotions all at once.

*Ding*

The elevator doors opened and I walked out, but then I accidentally tripped. Out of nowhere someone caught me. I looked up to see a tall handsome guy. 

"You ok?" he asked me with a friendly smile. It took me a while to respond due to how handsome he was. 

"Uh yeah" I said looking into his eyes. He smiled at me and brought me up. 

"Uh thank you....." I said squinting my eyes.

"Oh uh my name is Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai" he said with a smile.

"Oh uh my name is Im Yoona" I said smiling back. "Im Yoona....I'm sure i'll remember your name" He said looking at me.

I blushed at his words.

*Cough cough*

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter