Embarassed

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

"Come on" I said to my friend as I pulled him with me towards a spot close to Yoona and Siwon. I grabbed a bow and arrow and looked over at Yoona and Siwon. They were only talking but I could already feel my blood boiling from jealousy.

"So what's your big plan?" my friend asked me with a confused look. I looked at him and gave him a smile. "Why are you acting creepy?" he said to me. 

Aisshhh this kid.....really....he's in for a real surprise

"I'm going to prove to her that i'm a way better archer than stupid Siwon over there" I said as I gave a mean look to Siwon. 

"Wait a minute.....L.....your horrible at archery" he said and I turned to him with a menacing face. "Shut up! I'm a great archerer" I yelled. 

"Yea....right" he muttered. I hit him in the back of the head and rose to my feet with the bow and arrow in my hands. I looked over to see Yoona. Big Mistake. We made direct eye contact with eachother. Oh .

I looked at the target infront of me, trying to focus on the task at hand. 

"This will be a piece of cake" I said as I aimed at the target. I heard my friend laughing in the background. I'll show him. I could feel Yoona's eyes on me.

Ok L....this is importand don't miss....concentrate.

I shot the arrow.

The arrow was'nt close at all to the target. "!" I yelled out while my friend was behind me dying of laughter. "That was excellent" my friends said, sarcastically. I looked at him and threw the bow at him. "Shut up!" I yelled as I tackled him. 

"Yahhh! Calm down! It's not my fault your horrible at archery" he whined as I let go of him. I looked over at Yoona and Siwon, they were laughing as well. Ugghhhh great L you just embarassed yourself you idiot.

Yoona and I made eye contact once again, but this time she smiled at me.

I can't deal with the embarassment. "I need to go to the bathroom" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter