Hot and Cold

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

L and I were kissing eachother in the pool like we were lovers. *Sigh*

We would make such a cute couple......... I was enjoying our kiss until....

"Uh excuse me" someone said. I immediately pulled away from L and looked up to see who it was. 

Nana. 

AISHHHH!!!!!! Seriously?!!!!

She always has to ruin our moments! 

"Nana" L said with a shocked voice. "S-sorry I just wanted to tell L that the cleaning supplies go back in that closet to the right" Nana said looking away from us. 

"Oh yea i'll go take care of that right now" L said getting out of the pool.  Nana and I watched as he walked out of the room. Out of our sight. I quickly got out of the pool, not wanting to look at Nana. 

"Are you two together?" Nana said out of nowhere. I looked at her with wide eyes. "No." I quickly answered. Wait why did I just say that, I like L. 

"Were just uhh..... " I said not knowing what to say. "Friends" Nana said raising her eyebrows questioningly. I looked at her with a glare. "Yea, something like that" I said with a smirk. Nana looked at me with a glare. "Oh I didn't know you were the type to throw yourself at a guy" Nana said smiling. 

OH HELL NAH.

"What did you say?!" I said raising my voice. "Oh it's just that everyone's been saying that you have the HOT's for Kai, but now I see you with L so.....i'm assuming you throw yourself to any guy that will give you the attention you desperately want." Nana said shrugging her shoulders.  I looked at her in awe of what she had just said. I could'nt take it anymore, if I don't get out of here soon I might lose it and tear her apart. "excuse me" I said as I walked out. 

I walked out and reality set on me. Nana was right. I'm being selfish towards Kai and Myungsoo. I mean, I know I like Myungsoo more but why do I have the tendency to always try to make him jealous when I'm with Kai. It's not right. 

Myungsoo POV

I put all the cleaning supplies up and walked back towards the swimming pool. Once I got there, I noticed right away that Yoona was'nt there. 

"Where did Yoona go?" I asked Nana. "She left " Nana said to me. "I have to go to bye Myungsoo" Nana said as she walked away from me. 

That's wierd. I took my phone and dialed Yoona's number. It went straight to voice mail. So strange.

Uh-oh. What if Nana and Yoona were arguing with eachother. 

"AAHHH" someone screamed in my ear. I turned to see who it was ......Hansol.

"You Pabo, were you trying to scare me?" I asked, looking at him with a dafuq face. 

"Yea..........did it work?!" he said with a smile. "NO." I said. I notice he had glasses on. We walked out and went into the main building.

"Hansol why are you wearing glasses?" I asked him confused. "Oh yeah don't they make me look smart and irrisistable." he said wiggling his eyebrows. 

"I don't know who told you that lie, you still look retarded" I said laughing. "Aisshhh, shut up, you know nothing about style" He yelled. "Whatever" I said trying not to laugh. We sat in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter