The Package

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I layed in my bed, wanting to sleep forever. I was so tired today for some reason.

"Yah! Hyung are you doing anyting today?" Woohyun yelled. "Aisshh, will you keep it down for a minute?" I told Woohyun. 

Woohyun rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at me. "Yah!" I yelled.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, someone called your cell" Woohyun said while he played the violent video game on screen. 

I quickly got up from the bed and grabbed my phone. What if Yoona called??????? 

I looked at the missed call.

Unknown number.

The , who could it be? I decided to call the number back. 

"Yoboseo" a deep manly voice said from the other line.

"Uh hi, did you call my number, this is Kim Myungsoo" I said.

"Ah, yes sorry to call you so early in the morning but i'm the guy who.......well....talked to you about the drugs" the voice said.

I froze. Oh .

"o-oh, what did you call for?" I asked hoping he would say something else than the word drug.

"There's been a change of plans. I can't take the supply to you. Instead, you have to come get it." he said causing me to panic.

"Bwah!!?? But-"

"Come at 9:00 am, I'll text you the address, don't be late." the guy said and hung up.

Uh oh. What do I do now???????? I sat on the couch next to Woohyun in shock. 

"Yah what's wrong with you? It looks like you've seen a ghost or something" Woohyun said. I looked at him with scared expression. 

"Woa.......you really look ugly with that expression on your face" Woohyun said laughing. I didn't listen to him.

I was full of panic. What if it's a trap? What if they KILL ME?????!!!!!!

*Knock Knock*

"Who could that be?" Woohyun said. He looked at me and saw that I was'nt going to answer it. "Ok fine I'll get, seriously L what is wrong with you?" he said while walking towards the door. I just sat there on the couch staring at the screen like an idiot. 

Woohyun opened the door. I heard him say "hello, come in. " I did'nt even look to see who it was. I heard footsteps walking towards the couch. 

"Hey L, you have a visitor." Woohyun yelled at me. I managed to get out of my hypnotized look and looked up. 

Infront of me was Woohyun and Yoona. My eyes widened the second I laid eyes on her. I quickly got up from the couch and hugged her. As expected she hugged me back. 

Out of nowhere, Woohyun coughed disturbing me and Yoona's moment.  I turned to Woohyun and gave him a glare. 

"So why are you here?" Woohyun asked Yoona. "Because she wants to be here, why don't you go play your video games" I told Woohyun. He looked at me with annoyance. 

I grabbed Yoona's hand and led her to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? I can cook you something if you want. " I asked her. "No it's ok, I ate already" she said with a smile. "Oh ok" I said. She sat in one of the chairs and I sat beside her. We made small talk for about 45 minutes. *Sigh* Yoona is so pretty. I can't believe were together, just like old times. I glanced at the clock. 

8:30 am

YAHHH!!!!!! I need to go!!!! I started to panic, in fear that I would be late. "Is something wrong?" Yoona asked me. "N-no it's just that......ugh....i'm sorry but I really need to go" I said standing up quickly. She looked at me with a confused look. "Oh umm....ok" she said quitely. "Bwa? where are you going?" Woohyun said looking at me with a suspicious look. Woohyun and Yoona looked at me like I was a crazy man.

"It's...uh...it's just that....I uh.....have something really really important" I said as I went in the bathroom to get dressed. "Ok well can we maybe meet later then?" Yoona asked me. I quickly grabbed my backpack and emptied everything onto the floor. "Uh sorry Yoong, I don't think we can" I said as I hurried to check that I had everything I needed. I could feel Woohyun and Yoona's stares on me. 

"Oh ok....it's fine" Yoona said. Ahh man now I feel bad. I turned to Yoona and looked at her in the eyes. "I promise i'll try to come back as fast as I can" I said and gave her a quick peck on the lips. 

"Oh come on gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter