Epilogue

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

"Listen uhh...." I said not remembering what the guy's name was. "L" He said to me. We were standing outside the hospital, it was freezing.

"L, I think it's just best to go on with our lives" I said to him. He looked at me with a face that broke my heart. "oh" was all he had managed to say.

"Listen L, I'm sorry that I can't remember you or what we had but maybe in the future..."

"Yea I get it" he said interrupting. There were tears forming in his eyes. I wanted to give him comfort but I had no idea who this guy was. I'm sorry L. I looked at him but he seemed to not want to make eye contact.

"Well I should get going" I said to him. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Already?" he asked me. 

"L I have to go and do things with SNSD" I said to him. He nodded his head and looked down. "Bye" I said and turned around to leave but before I could do so, L grabbed me by the arm. "Wait, can you at least give me a hug before you go" He said looking into my eyes. In that moment I couldn't move. His eyes seemed to be captivating me. He looked at me confused. I finally managed to say "S-sure." Great Yoona now your stuttering.What is it about him that makes me so nervous. He pulled me in for a hug and I rested my head on his shoulder. It felt right to be in his arms. I don't know why but I felt safe in his arms. He let go of me and in that instant I felt like someone had put a dagger in my heart. What is wrong with you Yoona? 

"Well uhh.....Bye." He said looking at the ground. I nodded and walked away from him. 

"Maybe we'll see eachother more in the future!" He yelled from a distance. I turned to him and nodded.

Each step that I took farther away from him, my heart seemed to beat even faster as if it were saying to go back. But I can't do that.

Goodbye Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo POV

I watched as she walked away forever out of my life. NO. I will see her again. I have to see her again. God please let me see her again.

3 months later

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I looked at the time. 

9 am

(Sigh) Finally after 3 months I have a break. Yea you heard right, INFINITE is on a break right now meaning that I get to do whatever I want. It's been 3 months since I saw Yoona. If it weren't for Infinite, Woo BIn, Hansol, and Hyungsik, I don't think I would of made it. I got up and got dressed and went downstairs. As I opened the door to my room I was recieved by a smack on the back of my head. "Ow!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter