Choosing Between the Two

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I walked with Nana and we entered the garden. It was late at night as we walked through the garden and made small talk. We made our way to a bench and sat side by side. 

For some reason, I got nervous everytime Nana and I were close. hmmm, so strange.

"Oh by the way, I loved your performance on stage today" Nana said to me. I nodded and gave her a smile.

She smiled back at me with those eyes. So beautiful........*sigh* She talked to me about how hard her classes were while I just sat there listening.

Well.....at least I tried listening, all I could focus on was her beauty.

What is it about Nana that makes me so.........alive?

She kept on talking while I just looked at her, I hadn't even noticed that we were so close to eachother. 

"Hey L are u ok?" Nana said asking me with a confused look. 

"Huh oh yeah,it's just that uh...." I said pausing. She looked at me, her eyes showing confusion. Without hesitation, I leaned in towards her lips.

I kissed her lips and embraced her into my arms. I enjoyed our kiss but my plan then backfired on me. Nana pushed me away from her.

"What? What's wrong don't you like me?" I asked worried. "L I have a boyfriend, which is your brother remember?!" She said to me while getting away from me. I ran after her and hugged her from the back. "Nana please don't leave me" I whispered to her. She turned to me with a serious face. 

"L you need to wake up into reality, you and me can never happen" she said, breaking my heart with every word.

*Alarm*

I opened my eyes. OMA. Ughh, it was just a dream. I got up and turned off the alarm. That dream felt so.....real. But why did I dream about Nana?

I looked at the calender, today is Saturday.That mean's rest time. I looked to my side and saw Woohyun still asleep along with Hoya by his side. Retards. I guess they stood up all night playing video games or something.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I let the water pour onto my body as I stood there in deep thought. I really need to talk to Hansol and Hyungsik as soon as possible.

I got out of the shower and put on some clothes. I left a note for Woohyun and Hoya and went out the door.

I got my phone and texted Hansol and Hyungsik to meet me at  the Lobby.

I went inside the lobby and sat on one of the couches. After 10 minutes of waiting,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter