We're Official Now

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I woke up to the sound of my loud alarm. 

Today I was actually happy though. All I thought about all night was Yoona. 

"HYUNG! HURRY AND GET DRESSED, WE HAVE AN EXAM REMEMBER!" Woohyun yelled. 

Uh oh. I did'nt study. Crap. 

I quickly got dressed and went out the door.

Both Woohyun and I ran towards our class. While we were running I asked him a question.

"Hyung, did you study for the exam?" I asked Woohyun. He looked at me with a shocked face.

"No, I was depending on you!" Woohyun said with a retarded face that he made. 

You've got to be kidding me. 

"I did'nt study" I said to him and he just looked at me with a haunted face. 

We finally made it to the classroom and we made it just in time. We sat in our seats and I purposely made sure that I sat behind the smartest guy in the class. 

"Ok class, I will now begin handing out the exams, once you get your exam you can start. " the teacher instructed. 

The smart guy handed me my test. I looked at it and I felt like I was going to faint. 

I KNEW NOTHING ON THAT TEST. I glanced at the first question and I felt like I was going to die. I looked over to Woohyun and he just looked at the test in horror.

He looked at me and mouthed "." I was already making my plan. 

You see, my plan was to hover over the guy infront of me and copy him.  I looked over the guy's shoulder and looked at his test. It was kind of hard to see so I came closer to him. I was able to see the first four answers but not the rest. I quickly copied the answers but how am I going to get the other answer's if I can't see them. 

Aishhh. I did the only thing I could think of doing, I dropped my pencil next to his desk. I crawled on the floor to go retrieve it and when I was getting up I glanced at his answers. Somehow my mind was able to retrieve and remember it all. I went back to my desk and copied down the answers. 

All of a sudden I felt a piece of paper hit my head. I looked to my side and saw Woohyun in his desk. 

"Pass me the answers!" he mouthed to me. If I used my phone we would both get caught, so I decided to make a paper airplane with the answers on it. I took the paper airplane and threw it at Woohyun. Or at least tried.

Instead the paper airplane hit the guy infront of Woohyun. "YOU PABO!" Woohyun mouthed to me. Woohyun quickly retrieved the paper airplane. The guy infront of Woohyun looked at him with cold eyes. Woohyun gave him a smile and said "Sorry." With that, Woohyun then started copying the answers like a mad man because there was only 5 minutes left and there were 60 questions. I swear his hand was going to break off any moment now. He finally finished copying the answers and he looked at me and gave me an evil smile.

 

I rolled my eyes. Woohyun is such an idiot. The school bell rang and all the students turned in their exam and left the room. 

"We made it" Woohyun said to me. "Yea if it were'nt for me, we would of failed" I said to Woohyun. He looked at me and smiled. 

INTERCOM:

"ATTENTION STUDENTS, EVERYONE PLEASE GOT TO THE GYMNASIUM FOR THE PEP RALLY TO SUPPORT OUR FOOTBALL TEAM."

Woohyun looked at me and said "oooo yay we get to skip class!" 

"Let's go" I said as we walked towards the gymnasium. Once we got there my eye's automatically started searching for Yoona. Woohyun left me to go sit with Sungkyu.  I looked all around but I could'nt find Yoona. 
"Aisshhh, where could she be?" I muttered to myself. I decided to sit down somwhere in the middle by myself. Aisshhh, I really wanted to sit with Yoona. The football player's came in and everyone started cheering. Then.....the cheerleaders came in with Yoona infront 

Wow i'm such and idiot, how could I have forgotten that Yoona was a cheerleader. "Sigh" She looks so cute....

I could hear people saying " Damn Yoona your FINE!" Ah hell nah, that's my girl! "Hey ert!" I yelled to the guy. He looked at me with shock. "Shut your mouth!" I said to him. He did as I told him and shut up. Hmph that's what I thought.  The cheerleader began doing their dance routine. I watched Yoona the entire time. The pep rally ended and all the student's rushed to get out. You might ask why, well after the pep rally ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter