Did Not Need To See That [But Kinda Glad You Did]

At Time's Like These (I'm Glad I Have You.)

 

Junhong was embarrassed, more than embarrassed maybe mortified? He stared wide eye'd as Yongguk looked back at him with a similar expression from across the room. 14 year old Junhong was caught with his hand down his pants, by the now 20 year old Yongguk. And it really didn't help that when Yongguk's eye's shifted from his, to his hand, to his again – that hid may or may not have twitched in his hand.

 

I'm sorry,I'm going to um... Go make some tea.” Yongguk muttered, quickly walking out of the room and closing the door. Junhong fell back against his bed, having sat up a bit when Yongguk walked in, and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He knows, at that moment he should take his hand out of his pants and go apologize; but for some odd reason, he was glad Yongguk walked in on him, in some way. His hand slid down his length and he hissed.

 


 

 

Yongguk walked down stairs in a daze, his heart pounding and mouth dry. Junhong was not supposed to look like that; face flushed, lips parted and breathing picked up. His eye's glazed over in such a way. – he wasn't supposed to look so damn y.

 

He was 14!

 

...Oh god I'm going to hell.”

 


 

Didn't put a rating on this because really no need. Oh looky here Things are escalating ho ho ho /slapped. Sorry for waiting so long to update! ;; I'm going on vacation probably today for at least five day's, but I'll write down a tone of drabbles and post them all when I get back!

 

Oh I'm gonna say this now, things are gonna get a little awkward, but also really funny and you guys are gonna love Himchan.