First Date

At Time's Like These (I'm Glad I Have You.)

Yongguk narrowed his eyes at the young man standing in the doorway, which in turn made the young man shift nervously. Yongguk had a right to be angry – at least that's what he told himself. Himchan was upstairs getting Junhong ready for his first date. Which was with a boy – from school. Junhong was only 13 but Himchan had said that he was dating at that age.

 

Yongguk replied ' among other things, '

 

He got slapped with a hair brush for that one.

 

The young man's name was Jungkook and Yongguk would have to admit he looked like a nice kid. But no one was nice enough for Junhong – nope.

 

... Um.”

 

 

What?”
 

Nothing.”

 

The two entered silence again, before they heard footsteps. Yongguk turned and swallowed thickly – why did his throat feel dry? Now, Junhong was tall for his age, but that did not give HImchan the right to put him in dark black skinny jeans that just made his legs look longer. His blonde hair was styled and he wore a white v-neck t-shirt... and eyeliner.

 

... You do not look 13.” Yongguk muttered as Junhong walked up to them, the teen shrugged, and put an arm around Jungkook's shoulder; the other flushed and Junhong grinned. “I'll see you at 9 hyung!”
 

 

Don't be late! And Call me!”

 

Yah, yah.”

 

Yongguk watched as the two left and as soon as the door clicked, his shoulders dropped.

 

Himchan walked up behind him and pat his shoulder, “It's just a date Gukkie.”

 

.... I don't like it.”

 

 

He's 13, let the boy date.”

 

...Yah.”

 

Himchan snorted and Yongguk walked over to flop onto the couch. He grabbed his laptop and figured he'd write up his essay while waiting for the teen.


Junhong said bye to Jungkook – he was nice, but Junhong liked just being friends and the younger was just fine with that. They went their separate way's and soon Junhong was in his house. He checked his phone, 9:30. So he was a little late – but that was fine. He took off his shoe's and walked into the living room.

 

What he saw made his heart skip a beat.

 

Yongguk had passed out waiting up for him, laptop open in his lap and head forward as he snored softly. Junhong's small crush never really faded, if anything it grew bigger. He walked over and took the laptop from the others lap, and set it down. Making sure to save whatever Yongguk was writing just in case. He then gently pushed the other back so he was laying down. The 19 year old didn't even flinch and Junhong wondered just how tired his hyung was. He grabbed a blanket and threw it over him before – before he leaned over and pressed his lips to the mans forehead.

 

Night hyung,” he whispered, before making his way upstairs.

 

 

 

Himchan clasped his hands together from where he had been standing in the kitchen – “How cute.” he grinned, and really couldn't wait another five years until Junhong was legal.