Stupid

At Time's Like These (I'm Glad I Have You.)

Are you really moping around right now?” Himchan asked, he had watched Junhong literally roll around the couch clad in only an OBEY sweater, and a pair of sweat pants. He had been down all week, his face slack and head bent, shoulders hunched. All because of Yongguk's absence.

 

I am not moping.” Junhong tried to defend himself. But he knew that he was, in fact – moping around.

 

Himchan rolled his eyes, “Just because Yongguk isn't here, doesn't mean you have to act like your dog died.”

 

Hey! That's not the reason.”

 

...Junhong you're wearing his sweater.”

 

...It's a nice sweater.”

 

Himchan snorted and watched as Junhong sat up straight, “Really, you love him that much huh?”

 

Don't remind me.” Junhong looked down at his hands, Himchan frowned. “...Why not?”

 

Because he'll never really love me back. I'm just a kid.”

 

Himchan wanted to tell Junhong he was an idiot, because he was sure Yongguk loved him too. How could Junhong miss the way Yongguk looked after him? Like he was the most precious thing in the world? “ You are both idiots.” Himchan sighed, remembering he had this conversation with Yongguk not to long ago. Junhong tilted his head a bit confused, and was about to ask what Himchan meant, when the front door opened.

 

Both turned their attention and saw Yongguk walk in, a tired smile on his face, “Junhong, Himchan.”

 

Himchan swore Junhong was as quick as lighting with how fast he tackled the elder at the door, “Yongguk hyung!”

 

He watched as Yongguk easily wrapped his arms around the youngers waist and buried his face into Junhong's shoulder. And Himchan felt his heart warm at the sight because Yongguk looked like he finally returned home. Junhong seemed content as well, his nose buried in Yongguks' dark strands. If only the two realized they looked like a couple; who had been apart for a long while.

 

I missed you Junhong~” Yongguk sighed, Junhong tightened his grip.

 

I missed you too.”

 

Himchan sighed, they really were too stupid to realize it.