Sick

At Time's Like These (I'm Glad I Have You.)

Himchan hyung...”

 

Himchan looked down to see Junhong looking at him with a worried stare, he raised a thin eyebrow. “What is it Junhong?”

 

Where is Yongguk hyung?”

 

He's sick today, and didn't want to get you sick.”

 

Himchan sighed, his best friend had caught a cold yesterday and was forced to stay home. Himchan watched as Junhong's lips formed a pout and he laughed. “He'll be back before you know it – what you don't like spending time with Himchannie?”

 

No – I mean that's not it, It's just... I miss him.”

 

Himchan smiled and ruffled the pre-teen's hair. “I bet he missed you too – wanna call him?” he offered. Junhong's eyes grew wide, “Can I really?”

 

Sure,”

 

HImchan took out his phone and dialed the others number.

 

...what do you want Chan?” Yongguk's raspy voice mumbled, Himchan grinned. “Junhongie here misses you, so he wanted to talk.”

 

Before the other could say anything, he gave Junhong the phone.

 

Hyung!”

 

...Junhong, hi.”

 

Junhong frowned, “You sound awful hyung!”

 

I know, well I am sick.” the other mused softly. Junhong bit his lip, “You need to get better soon okay? I miss you.”

 

I miss you too.”

 

Junhong's lips twitched into a small smile, his hyung missed him.

 

Himchan watched amused, and he wondered if Yongguk knew about the boy's crush on him. It was cute – and also. He wondered if Yongguk and Junhong could ever actually – sure they were about six years apart, but he's seen worse s. He left the younger his phone and went into the kitchen to make some coffee.

 

Oh well.

 

Only time will tell.