Growing Up

At Time's Like These (I'm Glad I Have You.)

 

It had been about a week since Yongguk walked in on Junhong doing – well that. And things couldn't get anymore awkward. Himchan had found out, and began teasing him like crazy, and worst of all he couldn't even look at Junhong without seeing his flushed face and – oh lord it was really beginning to make him edgy. So he did what any responsible adult would do.

 

Forget it happened and ignore the situation completely.

 

Currently, he was typing away at his laptop in the Choi living room. Mrs. Choi practically let him live there which was good and bad. Good because he got away from his over controlling dad and had some sort of freedom. Bad because Junhong was there a lot, well of course he was he lived there, but it was harder for him to well, not think about what happened.

 

Yongguk sighed and closed his computer lid, he had to go check on the teen anyway. Even if he was afraid to, he'd have to. He stood up from his seat on the couch and placed his laptop down onto the table before making his way upstairs. He passed by Himchan, who was folding laundry, and rose a brow. The other just grinned at him.

 

Do you know where Junhong is?” Yongguk asked, Himchan nodded. “In his room.”

 

Thanks.”

 

Yongguk would have asked why Himchan had a large smirk on his face but he decided not to question – later he would come to realize he should have questioned it.

 

He walked down the hall and put his hand on the door nob to Junhong's room, and slowly pushed it open. “Yah, Junhong...” he started, but froze as soon as his eye's found the teen. Junhong was facing away from him, hair dripping wet and towel hanging loosely off his waist. Yongguk gulped and watched as the water from his hair trailed down, down and oh – His eye's darted up as Junhong turned, eye's wide in surprise and cheeks flushed a bit.

 

What – when did Junhong get so – so …

 

Hyung?” Junhong asked, tilting his head, “Is there anything you needed? I have to get dressed." Yongguk blinked a few times, trying to get his thoughts in order, “Just um, checking up on you ya know, and … yeah. Get dressed.”

 

Yongguk swiftly turned around and shut the door behind him, his mind a flurry of thoughts and things and oh god Junhong, Junhong was growing up.

 

He couldn't get that image out of his head, no way. And his legs – damn they were so long and smooth and –

 

So did you find Junhong?” HImchan asked, carrying another load of laundry into the laundry room. Yongguk's eye's snapped toward his best friend and he blinked a few times. “...yeah.”

 

Himchan grinned.

 

Good.”