Crush

At Time's Like These (I'm Glad I Have You.)

Junhong peeked into the living room, he was 12 now – and his mom still worked like crazy. The past two year's he'd had Himchan and Yongguk around to watch him; and he didn't mind at all really. He liked his hyungs, even Himchan's boyfriend Jongup. They were nice to him and treated him like their own brother at times. Junhong saw Yongguk yawn, his now black dyed hair falling in front of his eyes. He bit his lip.

 

He'd grown a small crush on the 18 year old.

 

Just a small one.

 

Junhong tip toe'd into the living room and his lips twitched into a smile as he saw Yongguk snoring away softly. Falling asleep while he was working on his homework. He crawled onto the couch with the elder and snuggled up close – they'd do this sometimes, it was innocent. At least to Yongguk. Junhong though found himself craving the others warmth more and more each day.

 

Junhong?”
 

Can I nap with you hyung?”

 

Junhong looked up past his freshly dyed blonde hair to see Yongguk blinking tiredly.

 

Sure.”

 

Yongguk shifted and gave the other more room, and Junhong happy cuddled against Yongguk's chest. “You finish your homework?”
 

 

Mhm.”

 

Good.”

 

Junhong's eyes fluttered closed.