Jealous

At Time's Like These (I'm Glad I Have You.)

 

All he wanted was for Yongguk to love him, to be able to nuzzle close to his hyung, close his eyes and feel save. But that wasn't going to happen – not if Junhong just sat there. Yongguk had been asked out on a date by this woman, Jieun. And at first he was against it, denied even the notion of it. But his mother called, asking for this one thing, Yongguk couldn't say no to his mother. Junhong knew that, his mother was the only person who would listen to Yongguk when he needed advice. So he went on the date.

 

And then another –

 

Junhong was beginning to feel a bit uneasy; what if Yongguk fell in love with Jieun? His heart ached at the thought. He stayed up late – waiting for his hyung to come home. It was almost midnight by then. He was worried, what if he went home with her? What if – what if they...

 

He felt his eye's sting. Had he missed his chance? Was Yongguk gone forever? A small sob rocked through his body as he curled himself up on his couch, his arms gripping his legs. All these years of loving Yongguk, all these years of praying that he'd actually love him back.

 

He was heart broken.

 

Junhong fell asleep against the couch cushion, tears fresh on his cheeks.

 

 

And around one in the morning Yongguk came home. He had helped a very drunk Jieun home, the woman flirting with practically everyone she saw. She was nice person, but not Yongguk's type. Because Yongguk's type was Junhong.

 

He entered the house, and carefully toe'd off his shoe's, and closed the door behind him. He noticed Junhong on the couch and walked over. He was asleep. Yongguk smiled and reached forward to touch his cheek and frowned when he noticed Junhong's cheeks were wet. Was Junhong crying ? He heard the other shift, mumble something and watched as his eyes opened.

 

...hyung?” he heard Junhong whisper, and Yongguk quickly kneeled down next to the teen. “Junhong, are you okay?” he asked earnestly, his hand still on his cheek. Junhong blinked a few times, “Yongguk – “

 

You were crying, why were you crying? Did someone hurt you?”

 

Junhong sat up a bit more, “No one hurt me,” he mumbled, “I just – “ should he tell him? He bit his lower lip. “Hyung do you like Jieun Noona?”

 

Do I...? Junhong is that why you were crying? Did you think I liked her?” Yongguk mumbled, “No, she's a friend, Junhong I...I mean, I don't like her okay?”

 

...Okay,”

 

Yongguk wondered why it mattered to the teen, was it because... Did Junhong feel jealous? He moved so he could sit on the couch, and he laid back and pulled Junhong against his chest, “Let's just sleep here tonight. Like old times okay?” he whispered, arms wrapping around the youngers waist. He felt Junhong nuzzled close to his neck and sigh lowly.

 

Alright hyung, goodnight.” he whispered. Yongguk tried not to shiver as he felt the others breath on his neck and he nodded.

 

Goodnight.”