Love

At Time's Like These (I'm Glad I Have You.)

Yongguk seriously had to rethink his life choices, and by that he means, he should have thought over Junhong wanting to spend the night in his bed. The teen was old enough to be alone, but sometimes there would be nights when he would have a bad dream and Yongguk – couldn't, wouldn't say no. Not to Junhong. Never to Junhong.

 

So now he was laying awkwardly in bed while Junhong nuzzled close to his neck, their legs tangled and the other breathing softly. Yongguk looked down at the 16 year old, he was so tall now, still growing, but he was finally about Yongguk's height – maybe a bit taller. Yongguk sighed a bit, and raised his hand to touch Junhong's cheek.

 

They grow up fast, don't they?

 

Junhong mumbled something, and clutched onto Yongguk tighter, and the elder couldn't help but feel like Junhong was supposed to be there, laying in bed with him, in his arms. Safe, warm...with someone who loved him.

 

Love.

 

It's a term that could be thrown around loosely. Of course he loved Junhong, but he loved Himchan too, and even Jongup sometimes.

 

But, he felt like the love he had for Junhong was different, more special, something that should be cherished.

 

Yongguk closed his eyes.

 

Yeah, he did love Junhong.

 

Maybe he was in love with the teen.