Chapter Six: Being Notice

A New Healing Start

I feel so good since I was little competition and everyone in the dorm was noticed. I put my trophy shelf with the others that I bring with me and I'm pretty impressed with my talent that makes me laugh. I leave my room for breakfast and I'm a little surprised to see them all awake at the table.

"What are you doing up?" I asked them. "This is not your day off?"

"Actually, we just have the morning free because we have a meeting this afternoon at our company." JB tells me.

"So another day where I find myself alone," I said, hanging my head.

"Aly..." Mark said, sadly.

"Don’t worry, I understand," I told them before eating my cereal in silence.

I feel all their eyes fixed on me, but I look at the head down, emptying my bowl and I get up and put it in the sink. I sighed as I headed for my room and I lie on my bed looking at the ceiling, lost in thought. I decided to put my sound system and put the music almost to maximum, which immediately relaxes me. I stand there listening to the music as strong knowing that it must make the others crazy especially at this early hour. I'm surprised when the door to my room suddenly opened as usual; they always knock before entering out of respect mostly because I'm the only girl here.

"We do not knock on the door now?" I said when I saw my brother go.

"Not when you play music too strong," he said.

I get it so I drop the volume as it goes on my bed and watched him knowing that he will have the last word if I protest. It made ​​me a sign to join him on the bed and I will sit down next to him, saying he must want to talk to me.

"Aly, would you go back to school?" He asked suddenly.

I look carefully, thoughtfully before nodded and smiled at me and said he sees what He can do. We continue to talk when Yugyeom rushes in with his computer.

"What you have to enter without knocking?" I said with a sigh.

"Sorry Alyson, but you must see this," he said, showing us his computer.

I'm in shock at seeing the news of the day and several videos of yesterday's competition. They were talking about me, saying that a Korean-Chinese girl from California has impressed everyone professional skateboarder Daewong Song. I nibble the lips not knowing what to make of this unexpected care since I did not realize the cameras filming during the competition. Even though my name is mentioned, several are wondering who I am to have such a big talent and I'm glad that nobody knows my connections with Mark and GOT7.

"I'm really sorry guys," I said, hanging his head.

I get up and I go out of my room with his head still down. I do not know where I walk and so I drove into someone without looking. I apologize softly before heading to the bathroom where I bar the door behind me.

"What happens to her?" Jackson asked entering the kitchen.

He just woke up and was surprised when I crashed into him, head down. "Look at the sports news," says JB.

He looks surprised the leader before watching television when he heard the news and it is rather surprised but impressed by seeing my performance yesterday. My brother and Yugyeom join him and maknae show them my video on YouTube. He told them that many have discovered the videos of these other competitions this is Surf, snowboard or skateboard and that is what caused more curiosity.

 "Where is she?" my brother asked.

"In the bathroom ..." Jackson said. "She ran into me and was excused after she headed to the bathroom..."

I leave the bathroom without saying anything; I head to the balcony and look at the view, lost in my thoughts.

"I didn’t think you were so popular in California," said the voice of my brother. "Why did not you tell?"

"There's a reason I have said nothing," I said without emotion. "Has there is a reason why I stopped doing competitions. These videos are from 2 years ago..."

"I knew you were talented in sports, but not to this extent," he asks. "Why did you stop? Is it because of problems at home? "

"Yes in another," I said. "But it's mostly because I was starting to lose the real reason why I started to compete. I was starting to go blind from all the attention that I forgot the fun these sports gave me. "

"So you were right to stop" he said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "Especially knowing how these sports were important to you."

"I am sorry to have caused trouble," I said with a sigh. "I do not think I was going to cause so much attention."

"Do not worry," he said to reassure me. "Over time the attention will decrease and the news will disappear little by little."

I thank him before we go in and we will sit down and listen to the news with others. The boys are really impressed with my sporting talent and I even told them, once again without emotions that I have other hidden talent. They look at surprised me not only because I would have more talent than I have already, but mostly because of my lack of emotion. Over time, I opened myself a little bit to them and now here I am again become cold and emotionless girl I was before. They say to themselves that these new most affected me more than I let appear. The door opens and the manager comes in. I got up to do the dishes in their eyes when the door opens to let their manager. I salute him without emotion that surprises and I continue my task. He will join the boys and asked them what was going on with me. They tell him that I seem affected by the news, but I try to hide. He said that he also heard the news when he was in the company and more artists seem curious about my identity.

"Go and prepare you for the meeting," he told them. "We're leaving in 15 minutes."

They are all up to go get ready and the manager enters the kitchen. I am surprised to see him help me and he smiled reassuring me, telling me not to let me know the news. He told me that I have talent for a girl my age and I told him it was a way for me to forget what was happening at home. He looked at me carefully and says to himself that I still have emotional scars of my past and sincerely hope I can get out.

"I know you are often left alone here so I was wondering if you did not want us to JYP along with us," I propose there. "You could discover places and even dancing romp in practice rooms."

"Why not," I said, finishing the dishes. "I'm a little tired of staying locked here."

"You might get the chance to go JYP artists," he said. "Go and prepare one starts in 10 minutes."

I thank him before going to change my room and I decided to put on clothes with because I would feel comfortable to dance while being stylish.  I look in the mirror satisfied and I took my bag before leaving the room where the boys are waiting for me as their manager told them that I had with them. They look at me in shock when he saw what I was wearing and I watch them, wondering if I chose the wrong clothes.

"Wow! You really got style! "BamBam said with thumbs up saying that he likes my style.

"Looks like you're an idol," said JR. approving too.

"You could be with your talent and your style," said Yugyeom.

His hyungs say it’s called the head and even the manager has to admit that they are right, I look like an idol and I'm sure the president must still interested in me.