Chapter Two: New In Town

A New Healing Start

I just landed and I can tell you that I have never thought that the flight was going to be so long. I slept half the trip and I can say that I was very happy to get off the plane. I thank the air hostess before heading to the turnstile to take my bags and get my surfboard and my snowboard which are still well packed. I go through customs without encountering any problem since everything was in order to finally get out an hour later. I reach the exit and I look around me without knowing what to do knowing that my brother would not come pick me up with his celebrity statue. Fortunately for me, I notice a sign with my name and so I approach it. It is a young and he asks me whether I'm Alysa Kim. I nodded and he smiles at me before presenting himself. He said he is the manager of my brother group and he picked me to drop me off at their company where they are practicing. I bow before him without showing any emotion and I take my two boards while he takes my two suitcases. He led me to the van where I help get my ringing and my two boards. Fortunately he has enough room and he told me that my brother has warned that there are chances that I have brought with me my two boards.

"He knows me well," I said just before boarding ahead and sit down on the passenger seat.

I remained silent during the drive apart to answer questions that the manager asks me. We finally arrived at a large masonry and I can say I'm pretty impressed. I get out of the van and I stand there watching building from the outside before I follow the manager inside. He shows me different rooms before stopping in front of one and where we can hear music coming from inside.  Knowing that they are practicing, I hesitate before opening the door but the manager smile before doing it. I take a peek a look inside and they were too occupied to notice that the door just opened. I come in to have a better look at them dancing, especially my brother. I recognize the music and instinctively I began to dance the choreography of the song to the point of not noticing the shock looks from the 6 members of GOT7. I finally realized their vision and I give them a sly smile before I do a flip like they do in the choreography, they are quite impressive.

"Who is this girl?" JB asked. "She is quite talented!"

"Why does her face seems so familiar?" Jackson says.

"Alysa!" my brother shouts holding me in his arms.

I stay in his arms without knowing how to react and I'm a little intimidated by this other group members. After a few minutes, Mark frees me and looks at me carefully especially the small injury that I still have on the forehead and sighs of relief now that I'm away from all the hell I endured. He notices my gaze towards the other six presences behind me and smiled before coming to his hyung and dongsaengs.

"Hyung, dongsaengs, Alysa here," he said proudly. "She will live with us until she finds what she's going to do..."

"Pleased to meet with you in person, Alysa" said JB smiling.

"We heard a lot about you," said Jackson. "But it seems we mention that you danced so well."

"I didn’t know!" Said Mark for his defence.

"Thank you ... I am so happy to meet you in real life," I said. "Thanks for taking care of him and welcome him as a member of a family."

"So how was the flight?" Mark asked me in English.

"Too long ... but I slept well." I said. "I do not want to disturb your practice. I'll sit down and look at you. I'm a fan after all so I know all the movements of your choreography. "

"She's scary ..." Jackson said in Mandarin.

"I know, so do not make mistakes," I said in Mandarin. "I also speak Mandarin ..."

I'll sit down on the couch while they snap back in place and I find myself singing the lyrics with a casual glance. Seeing how Mark is happy, I said it was good to come here even though this would make my life difficult. I feel guilty because, because of me, he has a difficult relationship with his parents and he is angry against his father. His life would be better without me, that's for sure ... I returned to reality when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jump. I'm surprised to see there BamBam sat next to me watched with a look of concern.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes," I said. "A little lost in my thoughts. I like your songs, but especially the choreography in particular for the Girls, Girls, Girls."

"Why?" he asked. "Most girls love anything that's cute."

"Maybe because I like your style of Hip-Hop and I love doing acrobatics." I said.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"I was born in '99," I said. "Why?"

"Yugyeom! Alysa is a 99, "he said content "She’s our dongsang!"

"That’s cool! Which date? "He said just as excited.

"On the 31st of December ..." I said.

"So you have called us by oppa" said the maknae all happy.

I look at them both not knowing what to say because it's a term I rarely use since I have never had friends as close to use that term. They are too excited to notice the change in my eyes and sighed softly before getting up to their surprise. Seeing that they take a break, I decided to change my mind. I take my cell phone to connect to the sound system and I get the volume. I start to dance in their eyes amazed especially my brother and they decide to let me dance. Mark is watching me carefully and he noticed my distant look, as if I was trying to stop the course of my thoughts.

"What were you talking about just now?" He asks both maknaes without taking away his gaze from me.

"We were happy because we are her oppa" said BamBam

"Ah, I see," he said. "She may not use it. She never used the word "Oppa or eonni" since we are going in an English school and because she never really had friends..."

I turn towards them and I had a smirk before making a pirouette in areas which impressed everyone. Mark noticed my good mood and he said that the dance must really be my refuge.

"So who can beat that?" I said to my competitive spirit with my smirk.

They all rise from the sofa to show me their talent and I can say that I never had so much fun. I was doing a series of acrobatics when the door opens and their manager between followed by a man. I do not realize their presence just in time I do another stunt and I land in front of them. I recognize the manager, but not the man behind them. I retreat behind my brother, nervous knowing that I should not be here.

"I hope you practice hard," said the man who approaches them.

"Yes, were taking a break," says JB, speaking for the whole group.

"Good," he said. "So who is going to tell me why there’s a girl in here?"

"No hyung! It's not what you think, "said Mark "She's my sister!"

He seems rather surprised and I feel his eyes landed on me. I doubt that my brother told him about me and I sigh, when he told me that he did arrange anything with the company. I come out of my hiding place and I bow to Park Jin-young. Yes, the CEO of JYP is in front of me.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Alysa Kim, imnida "I said, introducing myself "Actually, I'm Mark half-sister. I had family problems so he made me come here guaranteeing me that everything had been discussed with the company. But from what I see, it is not the case. I apologize for my intrusion! "

He looked at me surprised at what I just said and he smiled. He told me that Mark had come to talk about me and had forgotten that I would land today. I sigh of relief seeing that I would not be returned, and he asks me what I just did. It takes me a few seconds to realize he was talking about my stunts so I show him again.

"I took gymnastics and martial art courses," I said. "So it's a little mix of both."

"What else can you do?" Asks he interested me.

"She can dance hyung" said Youngjae. "She is really good ..."

"Would you be interested in auditioning?" He asks.

"Not for the moment..." I said, lowering my head.

He says he understands and I know where to find him. He starts talking with the guys about their schedule and left right after. The time difference is felt and I start to yawn. Mark noticed my fatigue and told me that if I wanted, their manager could take me to their dorm while they complete their practice. I shake my head and I go to the couch where I lie listening to music to fall asleep shortly after.

¤¤¤

"What do we do?" BamBam asks. "We should ask manager hyung to bring her to our dormitory."

"No, leave her," says JB. "She had a long flight and a rough night. We can wake her up when the practice is over. "

¤¤¤

I wake up by someone shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes to see my brother.

"Bro, I'm tired," I said in English.

"I know and we are leaving for our dorm." He said. "We finished our practice for the day and JYP hyung give us the rest of the day and tomorrow off."

I see others with their bags ready to leave and so I get up still half-awake and that makes them laugh. I wonder if there’s going to have enough space with my entire luggage’s and my two boards. Several fans whisper’s when they see me with GOT7 since I am a stranger with the new popular group of JYP and so I'm not surprised that my presence made ​​people talk. We arrive in front of the van and how I predicted; my two boards take up much space. Manager starts talking to the guys of the way they will all go and they even begin to think about separating the group in two. An idea comes to mind and so while they are talking, I leave my two boards always packed and I go out of my bag with rope and harnesses. I always bring them with me, as the only means of transport is to attach them to the top of a car. I open a door of the van and I get on one of the seats to fix the first harness.

"Hum…I think Alysa has found a solution," says Jackson pointing to me.

They all look at me and they see me putting my two boards on the roof. Jackson decides to help me since it is rather large and it holds the boards in place while I fasteners. I make sure all are secure and do not move back down, satisfied with my work. I smiled and said I have to finish and now there will be more or less enough room for everyone. We are new and there are eight places so I do not have any choice but to sit on my brother and I do not think he would complain. In the back seat, Yugyeom, BamBam and Youngjae; in the middle seat, there Jr., Jackson, Mark and me; while the leader, JB is sitting on the passenger seat while their manager is driving.

"I knew you'd bring them" my brother said as the manager starts de van.

"I'm sorry for the lack of comfort," I tell them. "I didn’t think that it wouldn’t take so much space ..."

"Don’t worry, the only person who wouldn’t be comfortable is Mark hyung" said Jr. "But he doesn’t seem to complain,"

"Why would I complain?" Mark said. "She's my little sister that I have not seen for 4 years; obviously I want to keep her in my arms."

"Half-sister" I said, correcting him.

"No, you are my sister," he said sulkily. "And that's final!"

"You know it's wrong," I said to him in English. "Otherwise, I would not be in this situation."

"Alysa ..." he told me sad.

"I don’t want to talk about it," I said again in English.

"We need to talk about it at some point," he said,

"It’s none of your business!" I said, wanting to close the subject.

"Alysa! It’s my family too! Your father is my father too! If you did not forget, "he said seriously, losing his composure.

Everyone is watching, feeling the atmosphere around us become icy and they do not know whether they should intervene because the subject is rather tricky. The sign finally reign, but the atmosphere is still cold. Everyone is happy when the manager told us that we have arrived. Seeing the fans, he parked in the back and go down in silence. In fact, only Mark and I remain silent while others are laughing together. I keep my back to him and he turns to me as I look. I can see he is angry and he is not alone, I am too and more. We dash of flash and he is about to say something when someone holds him. It’s JB and he tells me he will calm him while the two maknaes say they're going up with my bags. I sighed, shaking my hands forming on weight showing my anger and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asks me in English.

"Yes, don’t worry," I said stupidly, releasing his hand from my shoulder.

I open the door of the van and I began to detach my boards with Jackson’s silent help knowing that I'm still angry. I close the door of the van and I take my last bag to have when my skateboard attached. I take my surfboard as he takes my snowboard and I follow him since I do not know the direction of their dormitory. He told me not to expect to see a large dormitory rich and it's rather small. I said after calming myself a bit that I want only that from now on. We finally arrived and opened the door to let me enter. I'm not surprised at all even shoes in the entrance and I take mine to place the gap in the way. I put my surfboard and I begin to organize their shoes to avoid having an accident. I feel unsure glances at me wondering what I'm doing. Finished, I go and I turn around, looking all around me telling me that it is not as messy. I decided to unpack my surfboard and I smiled seeing her.

"So that’s how your surfboard looks like." Jackson said as he approached me as the rest of the guys.

I notice that JB and Mark are not there and I think they should be trying to speak it in a room. I answer their questions and they seem to be interested in surfing. I shall give my surfing in her bag before leaving my snowboard turn and I make sure it is intact. I put my board in his bag and I was put next to each other. I take off my skateboard in my backpack and I turn seeing the amazed eyes of the boys.

"You can surf, snowboarding, and skateboarding" said Jr impressed. "Do you do anything else?"

"Yes, I have already tried wakeboarding, but I do not do too often since it takes a boat."

"Awesome!" BamBam said. "I understand why you have so many bags ... you need a lot of equipment."

"Yes, snowsuit, swimwear to the plurals, wetsuits, shorts, t-shirt, tank top, jeans, long sweater, warm sweater, etc." I tell them." In addition to my personal stuff like my laptop, my CDs, books, etc."

JB comes out of a room and told me that I can take the manager room. He smiled and said that the manager wants to leave us a little freedom to their delight and tells me that I can go settle. I thank them for their hospitality and I take my bags before entering. I remain frozen by the room and they start laughing at my reaction.

"Mark spent half the evening to decorate your room so that you feel more comfortable you" tells me the leader. "I understand why he is fast asleep on his bed"

I feel bad for having yelled after all that has done for me and I say I will do something for the appreciation. They let me organize my things and they all go in their rooms, just as tired of their practice. It takes me a few hours before I finish putting my things and seeing the time I decide to prepare their dinner for their appreciation. I head to the kitchen and look in their fridge to see what it is. I sigh seeing that there is nothing ... The door opens and I smiled at who it is.