Chapter Three: Emotial Night In South Korea

A New Healing Start

I'm in the van sitting in the passenger seat with the manager who leads. He noticed my good mood and he is relieved. We finally arrive at the super market and I became curious after all everything I see. We selected all of the meat, vegetables, rice, milk, cereal, eggs, etc. I think I'll have to watch Korean recipes, but for now, they'll have to settle for American food. An hour later, we're back in the van and go back to the dorm so that can make dinner. It happens again and is parked at the back once and then takes the bags. It opens the door for me and I remove my shoes with misery. We go to the kitchen to put the container of our bags in the fridge and I asked him if he stays for dinner, but he has a meeting later. I decided to cook the pork chop and make a salad. I began my work in time I have to applaud the manager who has to go to the meeting. I had forgotten that I had to cook for eight people and it's a lot of work. I finished with the steak and so I continued with the salad by cutting different vegetable. I set the table and seeing that all are ready, I walked over to the first door. I hesitate before knocking on the door because they are masculine rooms, but finally I decided to knock on the door. The door opens and JB is rather surprised to see me there.

"Alysa, are you all right?" He asks me worried.

"Yes, it's just to tell you that dinner is ready," I said.

"Youngjae, Alysa made ​​dinner," he told his roommate.

"Really? I'm coming, "he said.

So JB and Youngjae share the room. I go to the next door and I bang. Jackson appeared and I sent him the same message. I'm not surprised to see that shares the room with Mark and I go to the last door, wondering how three people can share a small room. BamBam opens the door and I'm surprised to see him with Yugyeom. So where's Jr.?

"Where's Jr.?" I asked them.

"Oh, her room is behind its doors" said BamBam pointing me glazed doors. "It's an old wardrobe ..."

"Ah, you lack a lot of space," I tell them.

"It's because we are a rookie group," he said. "Everyone starts like this"

"Is there something we can do for you Alysa?" the maknae asked.

"No, it was to tell you that dinner is ready," I told them before going out.

I head to the kitchen where the others are already seated at the table, amazed by the food. Latest arrive and I sit next to knowing my Mark Jackson should still be pissed at me.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to content with American meal," I tell them.

"No, it really looks good," said Jr.

They begin to eat when I realize I've forgotten something and I get up to get something from the fridge. I returned with a small bowl with sauce inside and I told them to try it with the pork chop.

"What is it?" JB asked curiously. "It's pretty good."

"It's apple sauce," I tell them to their surprise.

We finished eating and I start to do the dishes while I made dinner. I'm used to, so it does not bother me and it is also thanked for their hospitality. Finished, I go into the living room and I turn on the television. This is strange not to have a single post in English, but it is rather interesting. I came across a post and I realize this is a music program as Much Music or something like that.

"It’s Music Core!" I said all happy.

"You know?" Wonder Jr., settling on the sofa.

"This is where the group and soloist make the comeback," I said. "Ah, it's EXO!"

I can say that I love this band especially this new song that is an addiction and I find it a shame what happened with Kris, but I'm glad he took things in hand. What happens in this company for five artists with so much talent leave their group? Without realizing, I start dancing the dance Overdose and I do not notice the looks of 7 boys who came to watch, enjoying their break.

"She's really good, hyungs" said BamBam.

"It's the only time we can see her smile," said the maknae. "She really loves it."

"With all the CDs I've seen it looks like she really likes EXO and Super Junior" Mark said, looking at me. "Look at her ..."

I am applauding when the song ends and I stop seeing the amused glances of idols, puzzled. Well, they saw me being a fan girl before EXO, as it’s embarrassing. They start laughing and that's where I see my brother heading to the balcony. I'll join and I sit next to him.

"I'm sorry about earlier," I said. "It's just that I feel guilty about your anger against your parents and to tell you the truth, I'm not angry against them."

"How can you not be?" he asked looking at me. "With all you've been through!"

"I have nothing against your parents, Mark," I confessed to him. "I’m angry against my mother and the situation as such."

I confess that I understand the feelings of his mother and I know that makes her, she not want me. I also told him that I understand what our life as father is confused about the situation that should never have taken place. The person I do not understand what is my mother. Why is staying in that situation when she could have left at any time whether it's with or without me. I said that what hurt the most is that my own mother treats me like a waste and I'm sure I would have had a better life if she would not have stayed in the home of her lover.

"I know she kept quiet about my birth just to manipulate our father and I feel terrible to him," I said finally. "He still agreed to keep me with him when he could throw me out."

This is the first time I entrust this to someone and Mark knows hard it is for me to do. He hugs me in his arms when he saw my tears and rocked saying that it’s okay now. I told him that it's also my fault for not taking the courage and say what I thought of our father. We both misunderstandings which worsen the situation and I hope one day we can talk face to face and become a family. After my confession, we keep silence watching since the dormitory offers and fall asleep peacefully.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

A/N Sorry for the borring chapter. It's going to be better after...Well I hope ^-^