Prologue

A New Healing Start

I am a little bird trap in cage without a key to my freedom. Okay maybe I am not a bird or trap in a cage but still don’t have my freedom that I wish I would have. No one would notice that the smile I put on my face at school his only a fake mask that I put on so that I wouldn’t cause any problem around me. All my real feelings and thoughts are lockup inside of me, in a small box that only I have the key to open it. I am a young teenager that his in deep depression that the only thing that can take off the feeling of living in a prison that his call home is doing sports like skateboarding, snowboard, acrobatics or listening to music. Yeah! I love to listen to music and to dance but I have to hide it from my supposedly parents so I have to go in a dance studio where I can freely dance without anybody screaming at me. I got a hard family situation that I tried to hide from everybody at school so that I don’t get bullied. I am an unwanted child from a married man and his mistress. My "father" is the president of a company that does business all over the world, especially in Asian countries so I can say that his pretty rich but I cannot say that I am. I am after all his unwanted child so I have to live with him and his "real" family, his wife and son. Well his son, my half-brother, left about 4 years ago to pursue his dream to become a singer in South Korea. Mark debuted not long ago and he is now the rapper of a famous group name GOT7 with six other guys. To tell the true, he was the one that made my situation much better because he was a great brother to me. He helps a lot with my depression but he left and now I am all alone. We talk a lot on Skype but it’s not the same thing. He’s the one person that I can’t hide anything from even if I tried really hard. He tried to talk to his family about treating me better but it’s no use. I am the unwanted child, the dirty blood like they say. Normally, girls my age don’t like going to school but for me it’s the only time that I can escape hell. I am a really good student that works very hard in everything I do and I have never had a bad mark. I have a lot of after school activities because it make me comeback later. I have Chinese and Korean class and my free dancing period. I just hope one day, I can leave this place and be finally free. Like that’s going to happen….