Chapter Ten: Having A Hard Time

A New Healing Start

More as the days pass since I have trouble with me appropriate to the life of recruits and the girls in my group did not help me much. Be it just likes me because of my brother she hates me or am too jealous of my potential. During class, they stand correct because of our faculty, but after school, it's a different story. It's as if I found myself back at home in California, and it weighs a lot. I said nothing to my brother because that will cause more trouble if he so gets involved, I keep everything in me and it depresses me. I do everything to keep me away recruits, but it shows the lack of professors my community and then it hurt me if I want to start a group. The negative comments of others give me angry feeling that I have to keep hidden, but I have to let it out at the same time. I put all my energy and frustration in my practice, but it is not enough for me. I still feel once rejected for no reason and it's not nice to be alone even though I'm used to.

I'm in my dance class and we were given a break of ten minutes when the door opens for the six members of 2PM. I got up like the other recruits and I bow before them before seated back without giving them much attention, my headphones on. Obviously, the other girls are all excited by their presence and their surroundings. I feel the eyes fixed on me but I ignore them. Our coach calls us to continue our progress and it tells us that we are going to show what we can do by individual and group choreography. He tells us that we have two hours to find the song and do a dance that is danced to the rest of the class and 2PM. He concludes that we can use other practice rooms that need to be empty at that hour. He adds that if we need help do not hesitate to ask for help. We all get up and most groups will then directly ask for help to idols. I take my bag and I'll tell my coach I'm going in a room empty of practice. Normally I would have stayed here, but I would not have enough room to do my stunts and the coach knows.

¤¤¤

Idols approach the choreographer to greet while recruits decide their song and they notice that everyone in a group apart me. Of course they already met me when I came into the company while my brother and the boys were in a meeting, but they are surprised to see me alone, thinking I would fit well if I were a rookie.

"I see they have decided to be in a group" told the choreographer. "Well apart a ..."

"It's Alysa Kim, right?" Jun. K asked. "Mark's sister?"

"Yes, it is excellent," he said. "She has a good pace, flexibility in its movements and learns quickly. His only fault is that it lowers the level of the other and hides his true ability. I think she would fit well, but it's the opposite. "

"The others do not accept it?" Junho asked looking at the other recruits.

"It does not show his emotions and is rather cold," he said. "I think that the others do not know how to approach it and it causes misunderstandings."

Fifteen minutes pass before that recruits require their attention and ask them advice on their song choices. They decide to split to help all groups and Wooyoung decided to go take a look at what I make in the practice room where I took refuge.

¤¤¤

I'm happy to be alone in this room since I have all the space to do my stunts without disturbing anyone. Calm is good for me and I'm practicing my stunts when the door opens. Without realizing it I landed not far from 2PM Wooyoung what surprises him and I wonder what makes here. He looks at me in shock after seeing my acrobatics. He asks me what I do and I just told him that I try to see that kind of stunts do.

"Have you chosen your music?" He asked as he approached me.

"Yes and no," I said. "I have two songs that I would mix, but I do not know how and I cannot decide which song to take me."

He smiled and asked me to follow me. We arrive at a door and open it. I discover that we are in a recording studio and it is not empty. I'm surprised to see there JYP but more to see 2AM. I bend my head was seeing and I really wonder what I'm doing here. Everyone looks at me and I lower my head when Wooyoung asks a composer if he could mix two songs for me. I time my MP3 saying the two songs and he looks surprised me for my choices before making his work.

"Why did you need that, Alysa?" JYP asked,  curious.

"A project of our teacher," I said simply. "We have two hours to find a song and choreography of the show prior to the class and 2PM."

"Ah, I see," he said, smiling. "So how's it going?"

"I prepared the choreography and I decide my stunts." I said. "I should just like music."

"How can you do a dance without music?" Request surprised me Jinwoon.

"I dance on two separate songs and I'll install acrobatics in the middle of the two songs." I said coldly surprising the idols.

I am silent and look the composer's work without emotions that surprised everyone. It takes about twenty minutes before he seems satisfied and places the volume in the room so that everyone could hear. I listen carefully and I move to the rhythm by movements of my choreography. I'm pretty happy and I thank the composer as he puts the joint in my MP3. I bow in front of everyone before going out to practice because it does not have much time. I practice without taking a single break knowing that feel free and energetic when I dance. I stopped only when I feel 100% satisfied with my routine and ready enough to show others. I know that by showing this choreography, I will reveal my true talents, but I do not care. I'm tanner to hide and I want to show everyone who I really am. I realize that I still have half an hour and I am surprised to see that I finished all in just half an hour. I decided to put my things and make me something to eat before heading back to my class. 

I return with an energy drink in hand and my bag in the back. I see the others worked hard to finish on time and I go slowly so as not to disturb, but all eyes rest on me. The whispers begin again and I wonder what they say now. The coach came up to me and followed by 2PM he looks at me and sighed. I wonder what is going on and it is only by following their gaze as I understand the situation. Since I wear long shorts that just happen to me a little below the knee, my blue stand out and I sigh. Normally I put protects knees when I do stunts, but I seem to have forgotten. So I have blood on my lap as my elbows. I sit by opening my bag and pull out my mini first aid kit. I start to clean my rugs without showing any emotion even if it should hurt.

"I guess you did not train on mattresses after having asked several times" said the coach, his arms crossed.

"Normally I would have put my knee and elbow guard, but I forgot," I said without looking too busy to look after me. "Anyway, I have to learn to do flips without my mattress."

"Maybe, but I want you to put your protection during your demonstration," he said. "Have you finished?"

"Yes, a half an hour, but I decided to take a bite," I said coldly.

 

I finished my treatment and I put all waste in the trash before I sit in a corner. An idea comes to mind and I get up to go to the locker room girls. I noticed that I should change my clothes if I wanted to show who I really am. I wear baggy black jogging pants with a neon green short tank where you can see a little behind bra making the coolest looking and I put a black sweater transparent. To keep it a surprise, I decided to put a hoodie. I come away satisfied and once again all eyes rest on me. I notice that 2PM are not there as coach and I will sit down to wait. Girls approach me and I know they will tell me insults as they usually do when no staffs are present or idols. She starts insulting me and I start to lose my patient I get up suddenly, fixing them in the eye.

"Enough!" I cried uncontrollably my anger. "I'm tired of your insults that I did for the deserved. I'm here because I'm more talented than you think. Think you've seen it is here where on KPOP Star? You are wrong! Wait until you see my true abilities! "

"Do not make fun of us," she said. "We know that you are worthless and you're here because your brother doing departed GOT7. If no, you would not even here! "

I'm about to reply when the door opens and the coach back. He is surprised by the icy atmosphere and notes that I hold back not to hit one of the recruits. He tells us that there is a little change of plans and that JYP seems rather curious project so we'll dance in the auditorium. He concludes that the artists will be there and he asked us to take our things and to follow in the auditorium. I put my bag on the shoulders and walking silently behind just as I get to the place. Everyone is surprised to see artists who are already seated and talking to each other. I see my brother with BamBam, Jackson and Yugyeom and therefore others should with a different schedule. I see 2AM and 2PM with a group of girls who should be the members of Miss A. I also recognize the three girls who are part of the upper recruits. My brother made ​​me a sign, but I know not to follow the rest of the group. JYP gets up and tells us that we will go one by one and they will judge us. I feel like in KPOP Star, but this time I know what to expect. I sit in the front row as the others and I wait for my turn. I look at the groups carefully and I know that are better than others. What's funny is that the girls, who have always criticized and insulted me, are those with the least talent, and I think they should be just jealous of me. All groups have moved and have heard all the comments and advice of artists. It's finally my turn. I get up and I take off my hoodie before giving my music and then go on stage. I step forward, micro home and close my eyes, feeling the sensation I felt during KPOP Star. I open my eyes and I start to smile. The first long and all faces are in shock especially that of my brother.

"I'm Alysa Kim imnida" I said, bending me. "I prepared a dance to two songs I mixed together. "

"You must feel like KPOP Star" remarked JYP smiling.

"Yes, but now I know what to expect," I said. "I would say that I'm going to show what I really am worth. Nothing can put me down and nothing will stop me. I'll show you who the real Kim Alysa. "

I lay my eyes on my brother looking at me and I smiled proudly before I went up. I signaled him to play my music and I started dancing my choreography. I start dancing with emotions as the words touched me a lot and I finish with outstanding acrobatics. The music stops and the applause I bow before taking the microphone.

"For KPOP Star there was a song I wanted to sing, but I could not," I tell them. "I'd sing it for you."

I will tell staff of his music that I want him to play and I'm back at center stage. The music is playing and all eyes are fixed on me recognizing the song. I put my entire emotions course in the song to finish with tears in his eyes. I still bend once wiped my tears and silence reigns before hearing applause.

"WOW!" Jokwon said simply. "With your talents dance and song, you should not hide yourself, but to show it to others."

"If you could perform on KPOP Star as you have now, you would have gone further," said JYP impressed.

"Maybe, but the pressure made ​​me mad," I said. "I just want to sing and dance and nothing else."

They even applauded me and I went down the stage to give my microphone. I'm going to sit down when I am surprised to find myself in the arms of my brother. I let him do a little away before me, still not used to this kind of contact even if it's my brother and he told me that I did well and that he was proud of me. JYP gets on stage, so I decided to sit down with my brother and GOT7. It starts with we welcomed our performance and that he will take this project to assess you. He continues by saying that he will choose who will ascend into higher level and those who will remain where they are. He ends by saying it will display the results in our class when they will be ready. He goes down and everyone gets up to leave the auditorium. I go out with my brother and several artists GOT7 and congratulate me on my performance, saying that it was the best. I thank them and I can say it's been a while I did not feel as accepted.