TOPiCS Entertainment

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2 TOPiCS Entertainment

            “Woah… It looks even more amazing inside,” Sohee gawked at the modern interior design.

            “I wonder who the CEO is,” that’s all Dara could think about.

            “Aish… unni you don’t even know what the CEO looks like?”

            “The company is newly built, so they haven’t really released much information about the CEO. Only that he’s handsome, young, and rich.”

            “How young is he…?” Sohee became curious.

            “Hehe he’s only thirty-six! AMAZING RIGHT?!” Dara squealed, and the people walking pass stared at them.

            Sohee hid her face with her hand, and then she left to find where the audition was being held.

            “Unni is so embarrassing… maybe I should go ask at the counter,” Sohee walked up to the counter, “E-Excuse me, I’m here for the model and actor audition.”

            “Yes, do you have your application?” the lady at the counter asked.

            “Eh? Application?” Sohee knuckled her forehead, “How can I forget about THE application…?”

            “Here you go! This is her application,” Dara handed over a piece of paper to the lady at the counter.

            “Thank you, what about you?” the lady asked.

            “E-EH? Me?” Dara pointed to herself and the lady nodded, “I-I wasn’t planning on auditioning.”

            “I think you will do well, you have a small pretty face and clear skin. Here take this application and fill it out.”

            “Ah… thank you…” Dara took the paper and started filling it out.

            “Hoh… I shouldn’t hang out with you. You stand out too much,” Sohee joked.

            “It’s not like I want to be born with this face…”

            “So are you going to audition too?”

            “W-Well if I get a decent job and stop working multiple ones, then that would be great,” Dara thought about it, “OH! If I make it then that means I have a better chance to meet the CEO!”

            “Y-You are going to audition just for that small reason?!” Sohee exclaimed.

            “Excuse me girls,” a man, who was wearing black glasses, tried to get through Sohee and Dara.

            “Ah we’re so sorry!” Dara grabbed the top of Sohee’s head and they both bowed.

            The man then went passed them and walked towards the elevators.

            “Omo… Sohee did you see that man? Wasn’t he kind of hot?” Dara's jaws dropped.

            “I didn’t even get to look since you already grabbed my head and forced me to bow,” Sohee leered.

            “If the two of you don’t hurry, the audition is starting in ten minutes,” the lady at the desk yelled to them.

            “Ah hurry! My ticket to leave that house is slipping away!” Sohee grabbed Dara, who was still looking towards the elevators, by the arm and dragged her to the counter. She snatched the application out of Dara’s hands and turned it in.

            “Okay, the audition room is on this floor. Go towards the elevator and turn left, the room number is thirty-three.”

            “Got it, thanks!” Sohee hurried to the room as she pulled Dara along behind her. They both entered the room and cried, “SA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter