Husband and Wife

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 9 Husband and Wife

            TOP knocked on the bride’s room door, “Miss Sohee, are you ready?”

            “Go Sohee your groom is here to pick you up,” Dara urged Sohee to the door.

            “Aish… I know,” Sohee took a deep breath, “I-I’m ready,” she opened the door and saw the back of a well groomed man. The man was emitting a high class aura, “Um… old—I mean TOP?” (Is that him? He suddenly seems different.)

            TOP turned around and Sohee was star-struck.

            “Good. I came to check up on you, in case you have run away,” TOP said.

            “M-Mwuh?” (Aish what was I doing thinking he was pretty good looking…?) “I won’t run away, so don’t worry,” Sohee looked the other way and pouted.

            “Pfft,” TOP snorted, “I know it’s not good to see the bride before the wedding, but you look pretty.”

            “T-Thank—” Sohee flustered.

            “Of course I wouldn’t choose just anyone to be my wife. She has to at least look decent even if she’s bad at everything else,” TOP laughed and walked away, “I’ll go on ahead and explain to the guests.”

            “Y-You—” (DAMN OLD MAN!) Steam flowed out of Sohee’s head and she’s breathing heavily. Dara came out of the room.

            “Ya Sohee! Don’t scowl like that you look like a mother-in-law than a new bride!” Dara slapped Sohee on the back, “Come on and smile. We should be going now.”

            “Um… unni?” Sohee nerously asked.

            “What is it?”

            “Don’t you find it weird that I was supposed to marry his son, but now it’s changed?”

            “Huh? I actually thought it was weird that you aren’t marrying him instead in the first place. I guess he fell for you at first sight and had originally wanted you to marry his son. In the end he thought about it and decided to marry you instead,” Dara twirled, “Wah! This is like a romance in a drama.”

            “Aish… can you not do that, it’s embarrassing.”

            The wedding song played on the piano. Sohee froze and Dara had to push her to her grandpa, who was waiting to walk her to her groom.

            “Son-nyu-ttal,” Sohee’s grandpa grabbed her hand and linked it to his arm, “You are the prettiest today.”

            “Hal-ah-puh-jee…” Sohee couldn’t say a word.

            “I know you are suffering in the house where many people live. It’s too traditional for you youngsters. I’m so glad to be able to live to see you get marry,” her grandpa patted her hand.

            “H-Hal-ah—”

            “Smile my granddaughter; you have to show the world your choice is not wrong. Stand up straight and tall. You inherited my stubbornness and strength, like your father.”

            “Un…” Sohee nodded and tried to hold back from crying. She grabbed onto her grandpa’s arm with both hands, and walked the aisle. (Yes, I’m my father’s daughter. I’m strong and fearless.) The look in her eyes changed. (This is just an undercover job.)

            Sohee could feel strength going through her body. She saw her mother sitting in the front row. Her mother turned around and lifted up a picture, and smiled with tears in her eyes.

            (Umma…) Sohee looked at the picture. (Appa… are you watching me from above?) She genuinely smiled for the first time.

            (So she can smile like that too? That rude girl?) TOP thought as he saw Sohee smiling. He then turned to where Sohee was staring at, and saw a picture of a man he has not seen. (That must be her father? Aish I totally forgot my manners.) TOP turned towards the picture and bowed. (I apologize for dragging your daugter into my family's problem. You have a strong willed daughter. I promise not to hurt her.)

 

            Xiumin walked to the wedding hall after using the restroom. He looked and saw the groom was present.

            “Hoh… had hyung already given up to father?” Xiumin decided to go outside of the church, since the wedding had already started and he didn’t want to interrupt.

            “Hahaha, I will see what you will do now father.”

            “Huh?” Xiumin turned to the side and saw a suspicious man peeking through the church window, “G-GDragon hyung?” Xiumin walked over to him.

            “Kekeke I want to see your face when you get humiliated!” GDragon said to himself.

            “Hyung, you weren’t in the wedding hall?” Xiumin asked.

            “WAH!” GDragon jerked and fell on his bottom, “X-Xiumin? Why are here?” he got up and covered Xiumin’s mouth, “Shh don’t make any noise, or els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter