Glimpse of the Past

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 14 Glimpse of the Past

            The maid rushed up the stairs with a bowl of hot water and a towel. She then saw GDragon standing in front of TOP’s room.

            “Young master, is there anything I can help you with?” the maid asked.

            Without any movement, GDragon spoke, “Nothing. Just continue doing your job...” (Why that old man… Taking care of her so I don’t have to worry? You had never taken care of mother before! How is that girl so special?) GDragon turned around and went back into his room. (I will not fall into your trap. You and that girl in your bed, I hate you both.)

            The maid bowed as GDragon walked away, and then knocked on the door gently.

            “Master I’ve brought what you asked.”

            TOP looked at the door. (Oh water and towel.) He then looked at Sohee, who was still asleep. TOP slowly stood up and stride to the door, and then opened, “Thank you. Oh stay near in case I still need you.” TOP grabbed the bowl of water with a towel in it.

            “Y-Ye master,” the maid blushed a little and closed the door.

            TOP carried the bowl to the left side of the bed that Sohee’s sleeping in. He placed the bowl down on the night stand and then scooted the chair closer to the bed. TOP reached for the towel and burnt himself.

            “Ah… fuu fuu,” TOP blew at his fingers, “Aish this maid… is she trying to boil us?” Sohee turned to the sudden noise and her head fell off the pillow. TOP slowly moved the bowl of hot water away from Sohee. He then slid his left hand under her head and his right hand grabbed the back of her head. Sohee flinched in pain; TOP realized there was another bump on the side of her head. He lightened his hold and lifted Sohee back onto the pillow.

            (Hmm she has another bump on her head. This girl is clumsier than I’d thought.) TOP giggled a little to himself.

            TOP slowly separated Sohee’s hair where the bump was. He saw a purple line, so he grabbed the first aid kit and got out some cream medicine. TOP lightly patted the cream over the bump and Sohee groaned.

            “Ah…shh…shh,” TOP’s left hand gently patted Sohee’s shoulder as his right hand continued applying medicine on the wound. (That should do it…)

            TOP got up and went into the bathroom that’s connected to his room. He washed and dried his hands.

            “…he…hehe…” Sohee mumbled with a grin on her sleeping face. TOP stared and he couldn’t help but smiled.

            (You really are a tough and carefree one.) TOP let out a sigh and walked over to the nightstand. He slowly dipped one finger into the water. (It has cooled down.)

            TOP sat down and grabbed the towel on the bottom of the bowl and squeezed out the water. He then reached out his hand holding the towel over Sohee’s face. Gently, TOP patted the side of her face and forehead. He then patted the side of Sohee’s neck.

            (… I really need to take care of her. I can’t be doing what I did then.) TOP thought to himself. (That’s right; I met you for the first time in the hospital.) He slowly recalled the past.

 

 

            “Mrs. Kwon I want to go home. Why did you take me here?” asked fifteen year old TOP.

            “Young master, you can’t go home with those bruises…if your fa—”

            “That old man will never notice!” TOP yelled.

            “…young master…” thirty-five years old Mrs. Kwon worried, but doesn’t know else what to say.

            Around the corner walked in a man, standing tall and full of pride. Followed behind him was another man with a high status air about him. Mrs. Kwon gasped and bowed, making TOP turned his head.

            “F-Fa…ther,” TOP’s voice faded as he looked down and bowed his head a little. The prideful man stopped in front of TOP.

            “M-Master… are you not feeling well?” Mrs. Kwon asked. The man, without showing any sign of moving, let out a deep husky voice.

            “I’m fine Mrs. Kwon,” TOP trembled as he heard his father’s voice, “Good thing you are here. This is my business partner, CEO Park.” TOP clenched the side of his pants, half afraid that the way he looks now might make his father yelled at him for losing face. TOP quickly looked up to make eye contact with this CEO Park. CEO Park was another person with the same vibe as his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter