Apologize

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 13 Apologize

            "Aaah! If I had stayed there a second longer I would have knocked him out with my punch," Sohee looked at her fist, "You got lucky this time I held it in well. If I wasn't trying to get on your good side I would have sent you to the other side."

            Sohee huffed and puffed as she tried to calm herself down. She loudly paced back and forth in her room. Just when her anger had died down, a weak knock at the door irritated her.

            "WHAT? WHO IS IT?" Sohee asked, and a weak voice spoke from behind the door.

            “It’s me, GDragon…” his voice was shaking a little.

            “What do you want?” (Did he not get enough beating?)

            “I…I have something to say,” GDragon said.

            (Something to say? Sorry but I don’t want to hear anything from you at the moment.) “Go a—” Sohee stopped and looked up at the ceiling. (Wait, this is my chance to talk to him…) “Wait a second.”

            Sohee walked up to the door and unlocked it. She then turned the knob and the door creaked opened. GDragon was standing in the doorway faced down not making eye contact.

            *Clears throat* "Come in," Sohee opened the door wider to allow GDragon into her room.

            "Thank you..." GDragon entered the room slowly and cautiously.

            "Can you hurry up?!" Sohee rolled her eyes. (It's not like I'm going to eat you! Okay… phew I have to stay calm.)

            "S-Sorry for the intrusion," GDragon finally entered the room and Sohee closed the door.

            (I’m the one intruding…) "What is it that you wanted to say?" Sohee crossed her arms.

            "Right... I wanted to...say... to say..." GDragon hesitated.

            "Spit it out! Aren't you a man?!" Sohee shouted and GDragon quickly answered.

            "I'm sorry! I wanted to apologize," GDragon covered his eyes, frightened.

            (Oops I yelled at him. I didn't think he would apologize.) “Apologize for?” Sohee asked without thinking. (Aish, I’m becoming like my mom, very nosey.)

          “Earlier… for calling you stupid when you actually tried your best to clean my room, so thank you and sorry,” GDragon stopped talking. (Although you made a big mess...)

            “That’s it?” Sohee wasn’t impressed. (Well people apologizing are annoying anyways.)

            “Well, also for getting mad at you when you talked about my mom. I know you only meant well, but I just exploded…”

           *Sigh* “Actually it was my fault too. I shouldn’t have said those harsh words. Ever since I met your old man, I’ve been holding in everything I wanted to say. You just so happened to be the one that I took it out on. So… sorry too,” Sohee murmured quietly, but GDragon heard her.

            (I guess she’s not so bad after all? No one has really yelled at me before except my father.) GDragon looked at Sohee as she went and sat down on the small couch.

            “H-Hey… I’ve been curious about something. Can I ask you? Come sit.”

            “Oh? Sure if it’s something I know,” GDragon walked over and sat down.

            “It’s about your mother and father though, will you be okay to tell me about them?”

            “…” GDragon thought about it for a few seconds, “Well since you are my new mother, I guess it’s only right that you know a few things.”

            Sohee smiled with smiling eyes, “J-Just call me Sohee, and you are older than me.”

            “A-Aoh…” GDragon, a little mesmerized, nodded. (She’s cute when her eyes smiles and cheeks puffed up, but how can she look so scary…) “So what is it that you wanted to ask?”

            “Oh right. I know that your father is thirty-six years old, and your mother passed when she’s twenty-two. So I did some calculations and your mother had you at age fifteen? Your father being sixteen,” Sohee looked on with a curious expression.

            (She’s eighteen? Earlier I didn’t see her age, but now she looks like a little kid with sparkling eyes…) “Yes that’s true. All I know is that both of their parents, my grandparents, were rich corporate partners. They got married because of business, at least from what I know. When mother was still alive, she never really spoke about it. She keeps saying that my father is a great man and stuff. Although she said all that, she always wore this lonely hurt expression,” GDragon became a little gloomy as he talked about his mother.

            “Is that why you don’t like your father? I guess I can see now why you are acting like that,” Sohee yawned. (Damn I didn’t get enough sleep, now I’m super tired and my head hurts.)

            “You do?” GDragon skeptically asked.

            “Yeah… I heard your mother had a weak body, so she was hospitalized often. Knowing that TOP, I mean your father, was a busy man, you were the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter