Choi Household

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 10 Choi Household

            “Okay we’re here,” the driver opened the door for TOP, and a servant came out of the house to open the door for Sohee.

            “T-Thank—” Sohee was about to say.

            “Welcome home mistress,” the servant bowed.

            “Huh? M-Mistress?” Sohee still hadn’t understood fully that she is now the wife of TOP, a rich man who has hundreds of people working under him.

            "Or would you prefer to be called Mrs. Choi?" the servant asked.

            "Oh no m-mistress is fine..." Sohee smiled. (Anything BUT Mrs. Choi, it makes me sound so old...)

            “Are they inside?” TOP asked to the servant that opened the door for Sohee.

            “Ye master,” the servant answered without looking up.

            “Sohee let’s go,” TOP said and then entered his house.

            “A-Ah right…” Sohee chased after. (He called my name without Miss for the first time.)

            “The mistress looks a little young,” the servant said to the driver.

            “Ye she is, but she’s a strong one,” the driver chuckled.

            “S-Strong?” the servant looked at Sohee as she entered the house. Sohee almost tripped over the door step, “Hmm… I see.”

            “Aish stupid uselessly big door…” Sohee looked up and everywhere she laid her eyes on was sparkling, “C-Castle?” In the big hall is a huge beautifully golden designed stair that spiraled up to the second floor, “Wah…” Sohee gawked through the big stoned arch doors.

            (… She’s like a little child on a school trip.) TOP exhaled as he waited for Sohee.

            Sohee peered through the second arch door on the left, and she caught a glimpse of Xiumin and another guy whose back is faced to her. Sohee gasped and hid herself from the doorway.

            “There’s no use hiding now,” TOP told her.

            “I-I’m not hiding,” Sohee stood up straight and inhaled, “Okay I’m ready.” Sohee made a very determined face.

            “Are you getting ready for war?” TOP mocked.

            “Y-You—” Sohee was about to yell.

            “Ah father you’re home,” Xiumin called from within the room.

            TOP walked over and sat down on one of the couch. He made eye contact with Sohee, and patted the seat next to his. Sohee took another deep breath and made her way to the couch, but she took a different seat away from TOP.

            (Hmph, who says I have to sit next to you?) Sohee turned her face away from TOP’s view. She didn’t realize she sat on the same couch as GDragon and is facing him.

            “Y-You…” GDragon uttered and Sohee opened her eyes. She gasped at how close his face was to hers, “Wah… you look so much like—”

            “GDragon behave properly!” TOP cleared his throat and calmed himself, “She’s your mother from now on.” (That’s why I told you to sit next to me… serves you right.) TOP fixed his glasses.

            (You don’t have to shout that scared me…) “H-Hi… you must be GDragon?” (So this is the one I was supposed to marry?) Sohee took a good long look at GDragon. (Hmm… it’s a shame he’s gay.)

            “W-What are you looking at?” GDragon covered himself with a couch pillow.

            (…Geez do you think you are all that when you are gay? How conceited…) “Ah I was just thinking, how good looking you are…” Sohee smiled and GDragon blushed.

            (Oh she’s good, this girl that father found.) Xiumin hid his smile.

            (W-What is she doing? Is she flirting?) “Sohee come sit over here!” TOP accidently raised his voice again.

            “E-Eh?” (Why is he yelling?) Sohee got up, sat next to TOP, and then whispered to him, “What is wrong with you? I’m working here!”

            TOP fake coughed and whispered back, “You are to be their mother. Mothers don’t flirt with their sons.”

            “F-FLIRT?!” Sohee looked and GDragon and Xiumin had blank expressions. She pulled a smile so they wouldn’t know what’s going on and went back to whispering, “I-I’m not flirting it is called working… if your son react then isn’t it good? That means he still has some man left inside of him.”

            (What plan are they devising now?) Xiumin covered his excited face with his hand.

            “M-Moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter