Fated Day

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 8 Fated Day

            TOP entered his one billion won ($1,000,000) villa and pool house in Jeju later that night. He walked up to the room that’s guarded by four big men.

            “Sir,” the bodyguards bowed as they saw TOP, “Young master has finally calmed down.” TOP waved his hand, and the bodyguards retreated. He opened the door and saw a messy room with everything turned over. GDragon sat at a corner with his head hidden in his knees.

            “GDragon,” TOP called, but GDragon didn’t make a sound nor moved, “I know locking you up is wrong.”

            “If you know,” GDragon spoke in a soft voice, “Then let me out of here.”

            “I’m sorry but I can’t do that,” TOP stood in the middle of the room, “You really decorated this room. It really fit how you are right now.”

            “Mwuh?!” GDragon stood up, but then his head throbbed and he fell back into a crouching position. TOP flinched as he saw his son’s weak state.

            *Clears throat* “You are not gay, I know because you are my son,” TOP continued, “I will help fix you. You are to be wed in four days,” TOP looked at his wrist watch, “Make that three days.”

            “A-Are you crazy old man?” GDragon questioned as he let out a hoarse cough.

            “I’m not so sure who the crazy one here is. My son, who out of the blue said he’s gay all of a sudden. Or I, his father who’s trying to help him,” TOP then let out a laugh; “Haha or we both are just as crazy.”

            “I-“ GDragon coughed again, “I said I’ll never marry…koff, a girl.” TOP wore a painful expression when he felt his words weren’t getting to his son.

            “You won’t be able to leave this room, until the wedding day,” TOP said and walked out of the room.

            “OLD MAN! Koff… f-father!” GDragon tried to chase after TOP, but he’s too weak and his legs won’t listen to him.

            “He’s not allowed to leave this place. He can roam around as long as it’s still within this property. Make sure he eats too and give him some medicine,” TOP ordered the bodyguards.

            “Ye sir!” the bodyguards bowed as TOP leaves.

            “Oh right,” TOP lifted his index finger in the air, “Next time my son looks like that? I’ll make sure you all will be in the exact same state,” TOP smiled and then left.

            “I-I never knew the boss was so scary,” one of the bodyguards said.

            “You are new here, boss has always been on the loose ever since he’s a teenager,” one of the bodyguards explained, and the rest just stood there in silence.

            “We are going back to Seoul,” TOP said to the driver, took his glasses off, and cleaned them.

 

            Sohee’s phone rang while she’s in her room, pacing back and forth. Sohee pressed the answer button.

            “Oh unni—”

            “SOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Dara screamed at the other end.

            “AH! I can hear you loud and clear!” Sohee rubbed her ear.

            “You! Na-ppeun yeo-ja! Mwuh? Your mother called my mother saying that you are getting married?” Dara exclaimed, “And it’s with the CEO of TOPiCS? Why didn’t you tell me sooner?!”

            “Mianhe… it was so hectic I totally forgot to tell you unni.”

            “Unni? MIANHE?!” Dara yelled, “OMO, so you really are going to marry that hot CEO?! That’s my yeo-dong-saeng!” Dara squealed and screamed.

            “Unni… you are mad because I didn’t let you know? That’s it?” Sohee asked, feeling a little lonely.

            “Of course! I’m just very ecstatic at the moment. You not only got a hot man, but a rich man too!”

            “DARA!” (Aish why do I even call her unni?) “I’m actually marrying the CEO’s son, not him.”

            “M-Mwuh? He has a son?! Omo does he have another son for me?” Dara excitedly asked.

            “AH NO USE TALKING TO YOU! Some reliable sister you are!” Sohee hung up, “Aaaish!” she ruffled her hair, “It’s only in three days!”

            Sohee then recalled Dara saying, “You so want to leave but you are too lazy to do so.”

            “Fine, I will just go through with this and finally get out of this house,” Sohee took a deep breath, “Bring it on you geezer. Whether your son is gay, ugly, fat, weird, or short, I will take one ANYTHING you throw at me. I don’t want to be tied with you in a contract much longer,” Sohee took a look in the mirror, “Na-neun, Sohee ah. Ahn Sohee. You haven’t seen the best of me yet. I’ll make you regret taking me for a fool.”

 

            It is finally the fated day, the wedding of Sohee and GDragon. Sohee was woken up at four in the morning, or more like she never slept, to get ready.

            “U-Unni… I’m suddenly feeling nervous,” Sohee’s hand started to shake.

            “Un! You are becoming more of a girl, feeling nervous in front of your lover.”

            “L-Lover?! He’s just a ga—” Sohee almost blurted out. (He’s gay and I don’t even know what he looks like. Well whoever he is or whatever he looks like doesn’t matter. Aish I can’t tell anyone, so this is so frustrating.)

            “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter