Day One - Housekeeper

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 11 Day One

            “Huh?! So that man had a child at sixteen? The mother is… she passed at twenty-two and GDragon was seven I believe… omo fifteen. Wow my brain is working faster than when I’m counting money! T-Those two had a kid at such a young age?” Sohee rolled her eyes, “Good thing I locked the door,” she stared at the door.

            Sohee did not fall asleep and got up at five in the morning. She crept through the long hallway and downstairs to look for the kitchen. Her face lit up as she found the kitchen.

            “I hope I don’t get lost in this house… I will try to make American style breakfast. Eggs are easy to cook. Wah… even the kitchen is beautiful…” Sohee sidetracked to the large windows and accidently hit her head on the hanging pots and pans. The pots and pans rattled.

            “Hnn?” GDragon tossed in his bed, “I thought I told the maids not to work in the morning since I’m a light sleeper…” the noises continued from downstairs and echoed throughout the house, “Aish…” GDragon covered his head with one of his pillow, and then started sniffing, “Hm? Something burning.” (F-FIRE?!)

            GDragon jumped out of bed, ran out of his bedroom, and went down stairs.

            “W-Where is the smell coming from?” GDragon sniffed the air, “The kitchen!”

            “Ah… I burnt the eggs…” Sohee’s head fell down and popped back up, “Oh no I’m too sleepy…haaa,” she yawned and then GDragon popped out from the door.

            “What are you doing?!” GDragon ran up to Sohee and snatched the pan. Then he tossed it into the sink and the water, “Koff-koff.”

            “Hnn? Who is it? Breakfast is not ready yet…” Sohee knocked out and lost her balance.

            “Wah!” GDragon grabbed Sohee and realized he just touched her, “WAH!” he then pushed her away and her head hit the counter.

            “Ow... w-what’s going on?” Sohee tried to wake herself up. She shook her head and blinked a few times, “Who are you?” she tilted her head and then smiled.

            “I-It’s me G—” GDragon blushed at Sohee’s innocent smile.

            “G…? Grandpa?” Sohee said and started to fall backwards. GDragon pulled her arm and this time she falls forwards.

            “Eek,” GDragon held onto Sohee’s shoulders, “W-Wake up!” (W-What do I do?)

            “What you are doing, to your mother?”

            “Eh? F-Father!” GDragon turned around and his father is standing in the doorway, “I-I didn’t do anything I promised. This girl, I mean m-mo, s-she fell asleep while standing and I caught her.”

            TOP leaned a little to the side to confirm Sohee was asleep, and then fixed his glasses.

            (What is she doing? There are very dark circles under her eyes.) “I see, I’ll take your mother to her room. What is that smell?”

            “A-Ah… I heard some noises and smelt something burning, so I came down and s-she was cooking while half asleep,” GDragon explained as TOP grabbed Sohee and bridal carried her, “W-Will she be okay?” (I accidently pushed her too hard and she hit her head.)

            “Just worry about yourself and your job. Leave your mother to me,” TOP carried Sohee out of the kitchen. (She weighs lighter than she looks. What is she thinking, to be cooking five in the morning when she doesn’t even know how to cook?)

            “Heehee…kekeke…” Sohee laughed in her sleep while TOP is still carrying her, “Appa… Hal-ah-puh-jee…”

            TOP snorted at Sohee, and he carefully carried her upstairs to her bedroom. He laid Sohee down on the bed and covered her with the blankets. (Her best smile is when she’s asleep; her eyebrows aren’t scowling and her cheeks are…)

            TOP’s finger slowly made its way to Sohee’s puffed up cheek. Sohee made a sudden turn and TOP jumped backwards. She slowly opened her sleepy eyes.

            “Hnn… o-old man Seung-hyun? Why are you in my dreams? I thought I was having a good dream when I saw appa and hal-ah-puh-jee, I guess it’s actually a nightmare…” Sohee closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep.

            (Whew… that was close. What was I doing?) TOP looked at his finger. (Mwuh? Old man Seung-hyun? You even used my first name…) TOP made his way out of Sohee’s room and closed the door. (Why do I feel more exhausted than usual?) He pulled down his glasses to rest on the tip of his nose, and pinched his nose bridge.

 

            “Oh young master? You are up unusually early today. Why are you sitting on the floor?” the housekeeper, Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter