They Would Be As In Love With You As I Am

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're going out," T.O.P. stated, staring, cross armed, at Jiyong, who was sprawled out on his bed. 

"Why?" He mumbled through his sleep. 

"What do you mean why?" Taeyang bounced onto the bed, "We haven't gone out in ages." 

"All of us?" He propped himself up and raised his eyebrows at them.

Yes, all of them. Taeyang briefed him on the game plan: shopping, cinema, dinner. 

"What is this?" He smirked, "A date? Do you know how many people are going to recognize us?"

"The managers specifically asked us to go somewhere public," Seungri shrugged, chilling in GD's living room.

"It was more a suggestion, but yeah," Daesung walked in, munching on something he had probably picked from the leader's kitchen.

Jiyong, thinking, "Do you think they're mad at me?" 

T.O.P. rolled his eyes, "Then why would they take it out on all of us?"

They arrived at a luxury mall and, sure enough, after only ten minutes, bystanders were already swarming around them.

Alone they could sometimes blend into crowds if they put in enough effort, but with the five of them together, it was nearly impossible. Therefore, they didn't even try.

Jiyong's eyes widened when he saw the Moschino store's displays.

"They have the new collection," He pulled Seungri's arm along with him, since he was the nearest. 

"Sometimes I feel like you know too much about this stuff," Daesung eyed GD as he weaved between the racks followed by a couple of the store's employees, "Don't you think?" He turned to whoever was standing at his side for support.

"I saw this on Instagram but didn't know what brand it was," T.O.P. held up a shirt as if in awe. Daesung brought his palm up to his forehead and screwed his eyes shut tight. 

"What are we watching?" Seungri asked, trailing behind the rest of the members with a bucket of popcorn in his hands.

"It's a comedy," T.O.P. said simply.

"Wow, hyung," The younger one rolled his eyes, "So informative." The rest laughed.

"It takes place in school," Taeyang cut in and started explaining the plot. 

They settled into the large cushioned chairs just as the commercials drew to an end. After a series of logos, the screen was filled with the image of a typical classroom. It was so familiar, Jiyong could almost i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter