They Would Be As In Love With You As I Am

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was yanked roughly out of his dreams by the sounding of the alarm he had set the night before. He groaned and swung his arm around the nearby bedside table until his fingers met with the cool glass, wrapping around it. He groggily cracked one eye open, swiping the screen a few times, then closing his eyes again. 

When he opened them, he was already late. 

"," He hissed, leaping out of bed and heading straight to the bathroom, exiting ten minutes later fresh faced and dressed. 

"Why do you even set an alarm if you're just going to turn it off and go back to sleep, anyway?" The girl scolded.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," He started his car and dialed his manager's number letting him know he was on his way.

"Hey, G-Dragon," Taeyang frowned at him, "We've been waiting for almost an hour. Did you forget to set the alarm so you'd have enough time to get here?"

The location was nearly fifty minutes away by car, but he'd somehow made it in forty. 

"Yeah," He grunted anyway, plopping down roughly on a chair to have his makeup done. 

They finished the first part of filming and broke off for lunch. The boy was particularly famished since he'd only been able to grab a quick bite from his kitchen before leaving in the morning. 

Each person was told to take a bento from a table on which piles of boxes were stacked. He stared at the options before settling on the one that seemed healthiest, simply to make up for the fact that he had not been able to complete his morning cosmetics routine and was, after all, an idol.

Despite this mindset, after twenty minutes, his lunchbox was completely empty except for nearly half the vegetables and he was about to throw them away.

"Don't be picky, Jiyong," She frowned, "I know for a fact your mom taught you not to leave food on your plate."

He begrudgingly picked up his chopsticks and practically swallowed the greens whole. 

"I can't believe it's already Friday, again!" Seungri beamed then wiggled his eyebrows, "Shall we go out for a drink?"

"You have to be up early tomorrow," Her voice probed.

"We shouldn't," T.O.P. patted the maknae's shoulder, "We have to be at the set at six in the morning. Set your alarms." He eyed Jiyong pointedly.

The other, in turn, raised his hand as if surrender, "My alarm is set."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter