Being As In Love With You As I Am

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so angry?" T.O.P's words bounced around Jiyong's mind. Even so, he didn't let on, giving the other boy a low growl as a warning to leave him alone, and walking away. 

Why was he so angry, though? The very image of two of his best friends kissing made his blood boil. Actually, he realized that now even the image of the two of them talking or standing together irked him, knowing the nature of their relationship.

Jealousy, a voice whispered in the back of his head. He bared his teeth, walking alone through the hall, trying to push the irritating thoughts out of his mind completely. He failed.

Half an hour or so later, the rest of the members had their makeup ready, as well. They got through the photo shoot quite fine, the other three standing between the other two. Even so, GD felt like he had to muster the very last ounce of his professionalism to not snap or glare or let on the intense fury that overpowered everything else in his system at the moment. Except, apparently, his professionalism.

When they were back in the dressing room, it seemed like someone had hit the mute button. The two younger ones just sat around on their phones, and, like the rest, didn't say a word. 

Tabi, as usual, was the first to speak. 

"I don't understand you, GD." He said, an odd glint is his eyes that, when turning to meet them, annoyed the band's leader to no end. "You're her best friend. You're not her boyfriend, or her brother, or her dad. You are her best friend." He leaned in, all the better to get his point, and his condescending tone, across. "You don't have the right to be angry."

In happened in a flash. Jiyong lunged at T.O.P, who stepped back, knocking down a rack of clothes and making a racket, and Taeyang had him by the shoulders before he could get very far.

"Why you-" He growled, struggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter