(But) I Think I'm Ready

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun seems to be avoiding me, Jiyong thought, a little annoyed, leaning over the photographer's shoulder to look at the pictures that had just been taken. Daesung coughed near him. 

"Are you alright?" Seungri asked him. 

"Are you getting sick?" GD's eyebrows furrowed in worry. 

"I think I might be." He groaned, rubbing his eyes. "It's times like these I need a girlfriend to nurse me back to health."

A few of the women in staff giggled nearby, inciting laughter from G-Dragon and the youngest, but a bashful gaze from Daesung. 

Jiyong thought, maybe he should just pretend to be sick, Jieun would surely got to nurse him if she heard. 

"Yo." He called out. "Tabi!"

"You're kind of mean, aren't you?" T.O.P asked him over the phone, he just padded over to his room, having changed into pajamas almost immediately upon reaching his apartment.

"Why?" Jiyong asked, slipping under the sheets of his bed. 

"Never mind," Was the muttered reply, then, clearer, "I already called her and said what you told me to, she said she'd be going over in a little while when she gets out of work." 

"Ok."

"Hey, GD," Kiko called him shyly.

He plopped down next to her on the sofa, having already started the movie. 

"What is it?" He naturally put his arm around her.

"Your phone's been vibrating," She said, a little flushed, "I think it's Jieun. Say GD, don't you think-" She started, but he was already up and shooting her an apologetic glance.

"Sorry, Kiko, I'll be right back, ok?" He put his phone up to his ear.

She watched him go and, after a moment, tried to focus on the movie. Key word: try.

He heard his door open and close from his room. She must have been organizing something he'd left laying around because it took her a few minutes to reach him.

"Jiyong?" She asked, softly, thinking he was sleeping. 

He obliged, keeping his eyes closed and breathing even until he felt her cold fingers brush his hair away from his forehead.

"He doesn't seem to have a fever," Jieun said to herself, her hand drew away and he heard the ruffling of a plastic bag. A pang of guilt hit him with the thought that she'd brought medicine for his supposed sickness, "Seunghyun seemed pretty worried, though, maybe it's-"

Her train of thought was abruptly cut off with Jiyong's movement. He had opened his eyes a little to see her facing the other way, hunched over what he supposed was a grocery bag. In a swift movement, he had sat up, grabbed her wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter