Love

If Someone Believed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to go see that movie tomorrow?" Jiyong asked his best friend, "The one we were talking about the other day."

Jieun tore her gaze away from the window, where it had remained all throughout the periods leading up to dismissal and looked at him. The few students left in the class were already filing out. 

"Sorry, GD, I already saw it with Yoona," She told him, not even making a move to leave. 

"Really?" He frowned, "When?" It felt as if they hadn't hung out in forever. He was feeling a little bit lonely, as if Jieun was leaving him behind.

"Yesterday," She said, "After school."

"Didn't you have classes?" He referred to the private tutor her family had hired to give her intensive lessons instead of attending an after school academy as other students did. Rich family indeed. 

"He called to say he couldn't make it yesterday, but sent me a pile of worksheets," She grimaced, "I stayed up until two in the morning finishing them."

"You should have told me," He started.

"You had practice," She cut in.

"Don't you enjoy being able to admire the future idols of Korea?" He faked hurt.

"Key word: future," She answered dryly, "You still have a ways to go."

"You're so mean," He narrowed his eyes, "I've been doing this since I was five."

The girl laughed, and he pouted, "Ok, ok, it was a joke. You're awesome." She gave him a thumbs up.

"It's too late for that, Miss Cho," He crossed his arms, "I'm not sure I want to see you again."

She gasped dramatically,"Are- are you... breaking up with me?"

"I just," He pinched the bridge of his nose, "I think I need some time to think about our relationship."

There was a sudden clattering behind them.

"What?" Yoona's voice cracked. She was staring at them with wide eyes and a red face. "What did you just say?"

"Yoona?" Jieun dropped the facade and got up, staring at her, worried, "Are you alright?" She reached over to brush her arm. 

"Don't touch me," The girl shrieked, furious. 

Jieun withdrew her hand, eyebrows raised, her eyes clouded with hurt. 

"What is your problem?" Jiyong stepped in, scowling. 

"What do you mean your relationship?" Yoona simply screeched, speaking straight to the boy. 

"It was a jo-" The boy cut in before his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter