Chapter 8: A moment with you~

Can I really love a vampire?

 

 

Since Yuri loved to play baseball, she watches every game and baseball practices in their school.

“ Don’t you love baseball? “ Yuri asked Victoria, without taking her eyes off from the game.

“ Yeah, kindda. I only go with you, because Nichkhun is here “ Victoria said, as she blushed when Nichkhun waved at their direction.

“ Whatever, try to focus on the game, not on NichKhun “ Yuri said, as the game started. But, a little while later, Yuri saw Minho walking, she looked at him, as he looked at her. Then Yuri heard a voice called out.

“ WATCH OUT!! “ Then Yuri turned around, the ball was heading for her, she thought it was her end she closed her eyes, but when she opened them, Minho’s face was close to hers, their lips were inches away. She gulped, but Minho quickly pulled away..

“ Be careful next time “ As he walked away, he threw the ball back to Nichkhun, who quickly ran to Yuri.

“ Are you okay? “ He asked, as Yuri nodded, still mesmerized by Minho’s Beauty up close.

“ Yeah, I’m fine. What happened? “ Yuri asked, as Nichkhun smiled at her.

“ Well, the ball was heading for you, but that Porter caught it at the last second, I bet his hand were burning.. “ He said, as Yuri got up.

“ Really? Then I should thank him.. Wait, why don’t you continue your practice? “ Yuri asked.

“ Well, we want to, but we should wait for a while.. That Porter dude’s fist is quite strong, he nearly crushed our ball, look “ As he showed Yuri the crooked ball.

“ Yeah, I should go now, Hey.. Vic..come on “ Yuri called, as Vic signaled Yuri to introduce her to NichKhun.

“ Hey, that’s my friend Victoria.. she’s a big fan of yours.. Entertain her okay? Bye “ As she hurriedly walked away.

 

 

 

 

She looked for Minho everywhere, on the clinic, the library, school yard, gym. But, He’s nowhere to be found, so she gave up and went to the rooftop, to rest her feet. Since she discovered that place, she always goes there to have peace and quiet.

“ AHHHH~ Peace and quiet! “ She shouted, as she sat on a chair,

“ You can’t call it peace and quiet, when you shout like that “ A deep voice said, as Yuri jumped out of the chair. She tried to find where the voice came from, when she turned back, she saw Minho lying on the wooden chair, covering his eyes with his arm.

“ YAH! You scared the hell out of me! “ Yuri screamed, as Minho looked at her and covered his eyes again.

“ Again, you cannot call it peace and quiet if you’re talking very loud like that “ He said, as Yuri threw a cushion at him, who caught it in the right time, “ Thank you, I need this “ As Minho tucked, the cushion below his head.

“ Aurgh! And to think I was circling the school, trying to find you “ Yuri said, as she sat down on her chair,

“ What for? “ Minho asked,

“ To thank you for saving me, a while ago “ Yuri said, as she slouched on the chair, she had a very uncomfortable time sitting on the chair, because she threw the cushion to Minho, she can feel her aching, she was tossing and turning when Minho handed her the cushion back, she smiled and took the cushion, as Minho got back to his place.

“ Thanks again.. you’re sweet “ Yuri said, as Minho looked at her.

“ I can be anything but sweet, some say I’m kindda cold, girls say I’m hot.. Others say I’m a bit sour and bitter.. But, no one told me I was sweet, Thanks “ He said, as he sat properly and began to talk to Yuri, they talked about stuff, like what sports do they like, whose their favorite athlete and many more.

“ So? You like baseball, huh “ Minho asked, as Yuri nodded.

“ Yeah, I kindda like baseball, but I’m into soccer and basketball “ Minho said, as Yuri smiled, when they heard the bell rang.

“ Oh! I gotta go home now..“ As Yuri packed her things, and was about to leave when Minho grabbed her wrist,

“ Listen, This is the first time I’ve ever talked to a huma- - I mean to a person.. I mean.. I never had a long conversation with someone before, well, except for my family.. I only talked for like.. 5 seconds with other people..“ Minho said, as Yuri giggled.

“ Really? Well, that was a surprise..then.. see you tomorrow at class “ Yuri said, as Minho nodded.

“ Hey, can we do this again sometime? I’m really comfortable talking to you “ Minho said, as Yuri nodded.

“ Yeah, tomorrow.. same time.. same place.. Okay? Bye! See you tomorrow! “ As she ran downstairs.

“ Yeah.. “ As Minho turned around, and saw Taeyeon in front of him.

“ Oppa~ Can we get a puppy? Please? “ Taeyeon begged,

“ But, there.. Canines..And you know werewolves are..Canines..Right Taeng?“ Minho said,

“ Yep.. And I know werewolves killed mom and dad.. But.. Please, can we get one? “ Taeyeon begged, as Minho gave up to his sister, who was smiling widely at him, they were about to go, when Taeyeon stopped, and sniffed around.

“ I can smell.. human “ Taeyeon said, as she pointed to the chair where Yuri was sitting before.

“ Lots of human sat on that thing, come on Taeng. Aren’t you excited of your new puppy? “ Minho said, as Taeyeon ran to him and smiled widely at him, then they were off..

 

----------------

Here you go~

thanks for your patience..

ENJOY..