Chapter 6: Getting to know you..

Can I really love a vampire?

 

It was a perfect day for Taeyeon, her older brother, KiBum, bought her the blue dress that she was wearing. She was happily marching to class, but when she opened the door. *SPLASH*

A bucket of green stuff fell on her, she looked around all of her classmates were staring at her, no one dared to laugh cause they know that she’s a Porter. She was in the peak of crying when someone came to her and wiped of the green stuff on her.

“ I’m so, so sorry.. I didn’t mean to that to you, I was aiming for YunHa, but you entered first.. so.. I’m so, so sorry.. “ Onew said, as Taeyeon glared at him.

“ Who are you? “ Taeyeon asked, still mad at him.

“ Uhm.. I’m Lee JinKi.. Everyone calls me Onew “ He smiled.

“ You’re in college “ Taeyeon said, as she stood up.

“ Yeah, I’m here to give your assignments, your teacher is my uncle “ Onew said,

“ Yeah “ Taeyeon said, as she walked away.

 

 

 

*Taeyeon’s POV*

 

“ AISH! Now I have to change my clothes! I have to go home to change “ As she ran very, very fast home. It only took her to get home for about a minute, so she changed, then ran back to school.

 

*Onew’s POV*

 

“ She’s much, much prettier in person.. I think I like her.. But I love chicken more.. Whahaha! GET REAL ONEW! She won’t like you back if she knew you were a chicken maniac.. *SIGH*

“ HEY ONEW! “ I heard some students talking about you and Taeyeon Porter. That wasn’t a good idea pulling a prank on one of the porters, your dead.. *Tsk Tsk*” Jonghyun said,

“ YAH! Thanks for the comforting words, DINO! “ Onew said, as Jonghyun laughed.

“ Ouch.. Wanna eat some chicken? “ Jonghyun asked, as Onew nodded in delight.

 

 

It was 7:30 pm, and Onew was still in school to do some projects with his classmates. But, a little later, they decided to go home, since it’s already late.

 

“ Bye Guys! “ Onew said, as he watched the others leave. Then, he entered his old pick-up truck, whom he called “ OL’ BETSY “.

“ Hey, Betsy~ Let’s go home “ As he started the engine, but it died a little later. He tried to turn the engine on again, but nothing.

“ Come on Bets! “ Onew shouted, to his ancient truck, so he decided to leave it in the school’s parking lot, he decided to walk home, since it’s only blocks away, but he has to pass an abandoned park, which was very spooky at night.

“ Okay.. Okay.. Don’t be scared.. you’re a man now.. You can do it “ As he quickly walked away from the park. But, 3 big men blocked his way.

“ Hey kid, got some spare change for us? “ The other man asked, as the 2 smirked.

“ I don’t have any money guys, sorry “ As he tries to walked away, but the they blocked his way.

“ Don’t be rude kid, we don’t like rude people.. Why don’t you hand your stuff.. and we’ll spare you “ The other man said, as Onew handed his phone and his wallet.

“ That’s all I have, Can I go now? “ Onew asked, as the men smirked.

“ Sorry kid, promises are made to be broken “ As the man, reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife.

“ No, please “ Onew pleaded, as he kneeled down and bowed at them. But, when he opened his eyes, he saw Taeyeon knocking out a man. He can’t believe his eyes, Taeyeon Porter, a high school girl, knocked out 3 big men.

“ Are you okay? Onew right? “ Taeyeon asked, as he helped him up.

“ Yes, Thank you.. Thank you “ Onew said, as Taeyeon smiled.

“ Why were you out at this time at night? ALONE “ Taeyeon asked, as Onew walked with her.

“ Well, I was walking my way home, because my car broke down.. why are you out? ..Hey, look who’s talking, you’re walking all alone at night too, and you’re a girl “ Onew said, as they both laughed together.

“ I’m looking for food.. But, I can handle myself, and I proved it right? And I mastered martial arts.. Don’t worry, I already called the cop, There on their way “ As Taeyeon turned around and smiled at Onew. Onew was so mesmerized by her beauty. “ HEY! “ Taeyeon snapped her fingers in front of his face, he was smiling like a fool.

“ Sorry.. I was just.. uhm.. Hungry? Yeah! That’s it.. I’m hungry “ Onew said, as Taeyeon laughed.

“ Yeah, right. You know, you’re the only Human.. I mean person who talked to me this comfortably, all of them are.. you know.. They think were perfect, but were not. We have are flaws too.. I just want to be normal “ Taeyeon said, as she frowned.

“ Don’t worry.. I can be your friend.. haha~ Now, let’s turn that smile upside down.. I know this great restaurant just near here, It’s cheap.. But, I love their food, you want some? “ Onew asked, as Taeyeon smiled.

“ Oh.. I’m not hungry.. hehe “ Taeyeon said,

“ But you said, you were looking for food? “

“ Yeah.. food.. for.. my.. dog.. YES! DOG! “ Taeyeon said, as Onew laughed at her cuteness.

“ Wait, you have a dog? “

“ Yeah! “ Taeyeon shouted

“ Really? What’s its name? “

“ Uhm.. doug? “

*WHAT?! DOUG?! WHAT CAME TO MY MIND??!!* Taeyeon thought.

“ REALLY?! Whaha~ you call your dog, DOUG? “

“ Really? Yeah.. when I saw him I said; Yeah.. you’re totally a DOUG “

“ Hahah~ Your so cute “ As Onew pinched her cheeks, the Taeyeon blushed.

“ Sorry.. OH! Were here! “ As Onew quickly ran inside, “ COME ON! “ HE shouted, as Taeyeon got inside.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

My Other FanFics:

 

FALLING INLOVE WITH YOU WAS THE EASIEST PART

 

=====================================

BONUS:

 

THE BOYS MUSIC VIDEO

Girls' Generation

=====================================

 

Author's corner:

 

SUPAH SORRY for not updating in such a long time, AURGH~

 

Guys, I can only update during weekends..

But, luckily~ Next week is our sem. Break~ WOOOOOH~

 

[ SHARE]

 

===================================

 

Hope you enjoyed the fic..

and

the music video~ hahah~

 

==================================