Chapter 3: We have the same interests.. hmm..

Can I really love a vampire?

 

After school, Taemin went to Yoona’s house;

“ Hey, you’re already here? Where’s your car? “ Yoona asked,

“ Uhm.. I ran here..“ Taemin said,

“ Really?! Wow, you must be fast.. Come in..“ Yoona said, as Taemin came in.

“ Nice.. Uhm.. House “ He said, as Yoona led him to her room.

“ Well, this is it.. Sorry, it’s a little dark and stuffy in here “ Yoona said,

“ No, problem I like dark ,stuffy rooms “ He smiled, as he took a look at Yoona’s shelf, it was full of vampire stuff; Books, figurines, movies and many more.

“ So you’re interested to vampires? “ Taemin asked, as he opened a book entitled; How to be friends with a vampire.

“ Oh, yeah. I started liking them since I watched a movie about them, I was 7 years old back then, you could borrow one if you want “ Yoona said, as she sat on her bed.

“ Yeah, thanks.. this book is a little interesting.. I have many stuff about vampires at home “ Taemin said, as he started reading the book.

“ Really?! That’s cool “ Yoona smiled.

“ Wait here, okay “ Taemin said, as he went out of her room.

 

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

Taemin got back, he was carrying a box.

“ Hey.. “ He said, but he saw Yoona sleeping on her bed, he watched her sleep, interested at her sleeping habits and her beauty while sleeping, Taemin never experienced sleeping his whole life, so he watched her, until she woke up.

“ Oh! Your already here.. Sorry, I didn’t mean to take a nap “ Yoona said, as she rose up from her bed, she saw the box beside Taemin

“ What do you mean nap? You’ve been sleeping for 6 and a half hours “ Taemin said, Yoona was very shocked.

“ REALLY?! “ Yoona screamed,

“ Shh.. Your parents are sleeping “ Taemin said, as he handed her the box.

“ Why didn’t you wake me up? Oh, what’s this? “ Yoona asked, then she opened the box, it was full of books, old movies and stuff about vampires.

“ You said you’re interested in vampires, so I’m gonna give that to you “ Taemin said, as Yoona smiled and hugged him. Taemin’s eyes grew big, he have never experienced the warmth of a human hug before.

“ Really?! Thanks! I’m so excited to watch these old movies, I think these movies are much more older than you and me, where did you get this? “ Yoona asked,

“ Internet.. Anyways.. I have to go home now..see you tomorrow “ Taemin said, as he jumped out of the window. Yoona was so shocked, she ran downstairs to check if he’s okay.

“ YAH! Are you okay?! “ Yoona screamed as she ran to him.

“ Don’t worry, I have done that stunt plenty of times and your house isn’t that high, go back to sleep now “ Taemin said, as he walked away, Yoona waved at him, he turned back and smiled. Yoona went upstairs, she saw a handkerchief, she figured out it was Taemin’s, so she ran outside and tried to chase him, but he was nowhere to be found, “ Boy, he’s really fast “ so she went up to her room and looked at the stuff Taemin gave her, then she looked at the clock, it was 3: 36 am, so she decided to go to sleep.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Guys.. Please Subscribe to my OTHER Fan Fic.. THANK YOU~

 

Falling In Love With You Was The Easiest Part

And

Letters To My First And Last Love

And

Too Late To Say I Love You

 

 

Upcoming Fics:

Last Gift ( One or two Shots )

Yul, Please Don't Cry ( One or two shots )

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Corner:

 

WOW~ 13 Subscribers in less than 24 hours?! and 218 views?! 

 

GOD BLESS YOUR LITTLE HEARTS~

 

Comment & Subscribe~

 

It Inspires me to update more~

 

_______________________________________

 

TEASER:

Chapter 4 is about TaemYoon~

 

Do watch out Chapter 5.. This was the best chapter I have written so far~ Wahahah~

 

Oh.. Your curious.. ^_^

 

______________________________________

 

Thank You For Reading~