Chapter 11:Confessions (^///^)

Can I really love a vampire?

 

 

After the bell rang Taemin quickly got up and hurriedly walked away, while Yoona gathered her things, she was walking home, thinking if Taemin was still mad at her, thinking what if Taemin never talks to her again, but she didn’t realize she was crossing the street, because she was in deep thoughts, when she heard a vehicle coming her way, she tried to move out of the way but her knees were too weak to move, so she just closed her eye and let destiny take its place, but she didn’t hear any crash nor her body was hurting, so she opened her eyes, she was surprised when she saw Taemin carrying her on the other side of the street;

“ Are you okay? Are you hurt? “ He asked, while she shook her head.

“ Uhm. Would you mind putting me down now? People are starting to watch us “ Yoona said, as Taemin put her down slowly. Yoona tries to stand but her right foot is hurting, Taemin looked worried.

“ Come on, I’ll carry you home “ As he offered Yoona a piggy back ride.

“ Uhm. No thanks, I can walk *OUCH!* “ She screamed, As Taemin pulled her and carried her on his back.

“ It’s my fault, sorry “ He said,

“ How was this your fault? Don’t tell me you were the driver? Haha “ Yoona jokingly said, as Taemin stayed quiet.

“ Well, sorry for scolding you earlier.. If I hadn’t scold you, you wouldn’t be deep in thoughts while crossing the street “ Taemin said, as Yoona rested her head on his back.

“ Yeah~ It’s partially your fault, haha~ “ Yoona joked, while Taemin grinned.

“ Well, this is the time when you will say, No Taemin it’s not your fault, it was ALL my fault, because I made you jealous and - - “ Taemin stopped, when he realized he mentioned JEALOUS,

“ Wait, you were jealous of Taecyeon? Haha~ Why would you? “ Yoona laughed, as Taemin stopped walking and let her down.

“ Because.. I like you Yoona “ HE said, while Yoona faced his back.

“ What? You.. Like me? “ Yoona asked again, as Taemin faced her.

“ Yes, I do.. Listen, if you don’t feel the same wa- - “ Taemin said, but Yoona kissed him, they were all alone in that place, it feels the two of them were the only one in the world. As Yoona pulled off from the kiss.

“ Does that answer your question Mr. Porter? “ Yoona said, as she bit her lower lips, blushing at what she did.

“ Well, Yes.. YES! YES! You know this is the first time I’ve ever felt like this, after a hundred years of waiting! This finally happened! “ Taemin said, as he did a wacky dance.

“ Haha! What do you mean by,  HUNDRED YEARS OF WAITING? “ Yoona asked, as Taemin stopped and smiled.

“ I mean, it felt like a hundred years of waiting  to confess my feelings, finally, I did it! HAHA! “ Taemin said, as he hugged Yoona, and whispered;

“ No matter what happened, I’ll always protect you, I’ll never leave you~ I promise..and I’ll always love you “ Taemin said, as Yoona smiled.

“ I LOVE YOU IM YOONA!!! “ He shouted, while Yoona did the same thing,

“ I LOVE YOU TAEMIN PORTER!! “ Then he hugged her with all his strength.

“ OUCH! You’re very strong..it hurts me~ “ Yoona frowned, while Taemin frowned too.

“ Sorry~ I never meant to hurt you.. Sorry~ “ Taemin said, as Yoona smiled and hugged him. Then, Taemin piggy backed Yoona home. That night, they texted each other.

 

FROM: Taeminnie~ <3

 

Goodnight, my Love :o) Have a sweet dream :D

---------

FROM: Yoona~

 

You too~ Goodnight.. CHU~<3

--------

FROM: Taeminnie~ <3

 

(^///^ ) Goodnight~ Chu~ <3

 

--------

That night, Yoona slept tightly.. Taemin on the other hand, drank a potion to sleep~