Chapter 4: Hypertension?!.. WHAHAHAH~ LOL

Can I really love a vampire?

 

Morning came, as always, the Porters came in before time, students stay at the sides always making way for the Porters, the Porters put on their serious faces, except for KiBum and Taeyeon who was joking around with each other.

“ Taemin! “ A voice called, the Porters all turned around, to the direction of the voice, it was Yoona.

“ Oh.. Hi.. “ Taemin said, as he walked towards her, she smiled and handed him the handkerchief he left last night.

“ You left that last night, and thanks for giving me some stuff “ Yoona said, as Taemin smiled back at her.

“ Oh.. yeah.. Thanks.. So.. uhm.. I’ll be seeing you later “ Taemin said, as Yoona nodded and smiled at him, both of them can tell that they were jealous gazes at them, “ So.. Bye.. “ Taemin said, as he walked towards his family, “ What was that? Oh, Taemin’s in love “ KiBum teased, as Jess and Taeyeon laughed, “ I never knew you were in love, twin brother “ Taeyeon said, as they laughed, except for Minho who was looking at Yuri, while she was talking to Yoona, she tried entering her mind again, but he can’t. So he just focused his mind to his brother Taemin, “ You can never fall in love with a human “ Minho whispered, as Jess and the others frowned, “ Your just jealous “ KiBum said as he entered his classroom, he said goodbye to the others. “ Stop it guys.. I will never fall for a human.. She’s just helping me.. okay “ Taemin whispered, then he entered his classroom.

 

 

 

“ O MY GOD! Taemin Porter spent the night in your room?! “ Victoria screamed, as Yoona nodded and blushed.

“ You shouldn’t have done that, what if he did something wrong with you “ Yuri said, as Vic and Yoona laughed.

“ No way.. so what? at least he talked to me, your just jealous “ Vic said, as Yoona laughed.

“ Of what? “ Yuri said, as she frowned

“ Because a Porter talked with Yoona and he spent the time with her LAST NIGHT “ Vic said,

“ Whatever, I’m late “ Yuri said, as she grabbed her books,

“ Trying to avoid Vic’s question? “ Yoona shouted, as Vic and her laughed.

“ IF YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THEM, WILL MAKE SURE TO SAY WE TOLD YOU SO! “ Vic shouted as Yuri marched off to her class room.

“ Hey, I have to go now “ Yoona said, as she got up from her seat and walked to her class room.

“ Bye, princess “ Vic shouted, as Yoona waved back at her.

“ HEY! YOONA! Is it true something happened between Taemin Porter and you last night? “ A girl asked,

“ Excuse me? NO! UGH! I AM NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL! “ Yoona screamed, as she walked away.

“ ! “ the girl cried, when Yoona heard that she marched back to her.

“ What did you say? “ Yoona asked,

“ I said, !!! How dare you steal OUR Taemin?! “ The girl screamed, as her friends surrounded Yoona,

“ WHY YOU LITTLE!! “ Yoona screamed. She was about to charge to her, when Taemin stopped her, by grabbing her wrist.

“ Stop.. “ Taemin said, as he stood in between Yoona and the girls.

“ Taemin.. “ The girl said, as her friends screamed in delight.

“ Stop it.. Don’t ever do that to her again.. if you hurt her or insulted her again.. I will do something that you won’t like.. got it? “ Taemin said, as the girls nodded, but they were smiling like fools, they don’t care what was Taemin talking about but they just know that his talking to them.

“ Taemin.. “ Yoona said, as Taemin grabbed her wrist and dragged her to their class room.

“ Here we are.. Just go in, like nothing happened.. okay? “ Taemin said, as Yoona got in while Taemin followed her.

“ Look! They even got in together.. “ A girl said, as they pointed at both of them.

“ No.. It’s not what you think.. “ Yoona pleaded, but her classmates were talking about her and Taemin.

“ There’s no use of explaining.. just.. sit.. “ Taemin instructed, as she sat in front of her. Then their teacher entered the classroom.

 

*TAEMIN’s POINT OF VIEW*

 

“ What is this feeling? When I look at her, my heart keeps beating faster.. And why am I so concerned with her..  You’ve been leaving in this world for a hundred and fifteen years, but you never have never felt this feeling before, maybe.. Just maybe.. I’m in love with Yoona.. Is this what they call love? NO! TAEMIN! Get a hold of yourself, you can never fall in love with a human.. No! You can’t.. Maybe.. You have hyper tension or something.. That’s why your heart is beating so fast.. But, I’m a vampire.. How can I have hyper tension? SHUT UP! YOU HAVE HYPER TENSION! You’re not in love, you have hyper tension! Got it?! Yes.. I have hyper tension.. Yes.. “ Taemin thought.

“ Hey, Taemin.. “ Yoona called, as Taemin nearly jumped from his seat.

“ What is it? “ Taemin asked, as Yoona smiled at him

“ Thanks.. “ Yoona said, as Taemin smiled. Then she turned back to focus on their new lesson.

 

“ Here it goes again.. stupid.. Heart.. I am NOT in love with Yoona.. I Have hyper tension. Yes I do… I am sick.. not in love.. yes.. I am “