Chapter 12 : Oh no no no !

Can I really love a vampire?

 

“ Dear Diary,

 

As always, I sat beside Sooyoung.. And the only thing I gotta say she’s so damn Beautiful~ Why am I like this? I’m the almighty Key for god’s sake! Yeah, I decided to call myself KEY.. You know why? Because Sooyoung called me Key. So, I here I was, in front of my Locker, looking in my mirror, checking if I was still handsome as ever, and I was.. Haha! Well, anyways.. Here I was, then out of nowhere, “ HEY, KEY! See you in class.. “ she said, then I turned around to see who it was, and it was H.E.R! So from then on, I started calling myself Key.. pretty cool right? Haha! THE ALMIGHTY KEY!!! I had enough of plain old KiBum~ Key is much cooler.. RIGHT? Aigoo, that’s why I love Sooyoung.. I mean, that’s why I LIKE Sooyoung as a FRIEND.. hehe~ Or am I wrong? Do I really like her? Or love her? Aigoo~ Does a vampire like me capable of loving a HUMAN?! Well, mom & Dad are living proof.. But, do I really want this? Even if she loves me back (which will never happen EVER! ) is she willing to give up here human life, and become one of us? AIGOO~ *deepthoughts*.. OUCH! My brain hurts.. so bye~

 

 

                                         SIGNED: ALMIGHTY KEY XD

 

***

 

 

So in school, Key told everyone that they SHOULD call him Key, and here’s what happened;

 

“ LISTEN EVERYONE! “ He shouted, as he stood at the top of their table, while everyone inside the canteen looked his way, “ All of you SHOULD call me KEY! But, ALMIGHTY KEY will be just great! Okay? If you don’t.. Then, you would get an ALMIGHTY scolding by ALMIGHTY KEY! You got it?! So, peace everybody and stay cool! “ He blew a kiss, as he got down from the table, while some girls fainted at what he did.

“ Wow, KEY.. That’s good.. what part of KEEPING A LOW PROFILE didn’t you get? HUH? “ Minho whispered, as Key pat his shoulder.

“ And you’re getting the hang of Key, that’s very good.. and CHILLAX Minho, I just want everyone to know that I’m the never fading ALMIGHTY KEY! The king of awesomeness! Right Taeng? “ Key asked Taeyeon who was giggling, while Minho walked away.

“ You know, Minho is kindda right you know, he just don’t want anyone to know about.. you know.. He promised dad that he would keep us safe~ But, your right at the same time.. you’re so awesome! Like me! Haha! “ As Jess and Key did a high five.

“ Hey, what about me and Taemin? “ Taeyeon asked, as Key patted her sister’s head.

“ Of course, you’re the coolest of all Taey Taey~ “ As Taeyeon hugged her brother.

“ Wait, speaking of Taemin.. Where is he anyways? Aigoo~ That kid.. I have to go guys..“ Jess said, as she picked up her books, and went to her class. While Taeyeon went to hers, so Key was left alone in their table;

“ HEY! Mr. I AM ALMIGHTY KEY! “ Sooyoung mimicked, while Key smiled.

“ Yes? Miss. ALL I DO IS EAT ALL DAY LONG? HAHA! “ Key said, as Soo punched his arm,

“ YAH! Do you have any rights to punch the almighty? “ Key asked, as Soo meronged.

“ NO! But do you have the rights to USE the name that I GAVE to you? “ Soo asked,

“ No, AURGH! Come on ShikShin, were gonna be late~ “ As she grabbed her wrist and dragged her to their class, while other girls frowned at the sight of Key and Sooyoung.

“ YAH! LET ME GO.. PEOPLE ARE STARING.. “ Soo asked, while Key ignored her request.

“ Nah~ Let them be.. they know your my best friend, right? “ Key asked, as he looked at her.

“ Yes, I am.. Since you forced me to be become your best friend a few years ago.. AURGH! “ Soo grunted, as she remembered that day they met;

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

2 years ago, Sooyoung went to the school canteen to grab something to eat, she was with her cousin, JinRi.. But, Sooyoung calls her, Sulli.

“ Unnie~ Look it’s KiBum Porter.. Isn’t he dreamy? “ Sulli asked, as she pointed to KiBum who was nearing them.

“ Uh.. NO! He isn’t dreamy.. Come on, I’m hungry~ “ Sooyoung said, as she dragged her cousin with her.

“ HEY! YOU! STOP! “ KiBum stopped, as Sulli turned around, she saw KiBum pointing at her Sooyoung unnie.

“ Unnie, KiBum is calling you~ Look “ Sulli said, as Sooyoung turned around.

“ YEAH? You called me? What do you want? Can you please hurry it up? I’m very hungry.. “ Sooyoung said, as all of the students looked their way, while Sulli stood behind her Unnie.

“ LISTEN EVERYONE!!! “ Key shouted.

“ What is this kid up to? “ Sooyoung thought, while KiBum smiled at her.

“ SHE IS MY NEW BESTFRIEND!!! GOT IT?! “ KiBum shouted, as Sooyoung’s eyes grew big.

“ WHAT THE??! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I TALKED TO YOU! “ Sooyoung screamed, as KiBum smiled.

“ Please?! I will give you all the food that you want for a whole year.. PLEASE? “ KiBum asked, as Sulli giggled behind them.

“ WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?! Excuse me, but my Father owns a big company.. I could afford all the food I want in the world.. “ Sooyoung exclaimed.

“ Here.. Have a taste, that will change your mind.. my Sister made it.. Try it.. “ As KiBum handed her a chicken sandwich.

“ This better be good., or else you’ll die.. “ As Sooyoung took a bite on the sandwich, then she couldn’t stop eating it, it was very delicious.

“ You see.. it’s very delicious, right? “ KiBum said, as Sooyoung nodded, while stuffing with the sandwich.

“ Yeah~ It is! I can be your best friend.. IF.. you’ll promise me, that you would bring me this kind of sandwich for a whole year. DEAL? “ Sooyoung asked, as KiBum shook her hand.

“ Hello, I’m KiBum Porter, 17 years old.. And Your Choi Sooyoung, 16 years old, right? “ KiBum said, as Soo nodded. From then on, they became best of friends.

 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

“ Hey, why did you choose me to become you best friend? “ Sooyoung asked, as they were walking to their classroom.

“ Because you were the only SHIKSHIN that I know, I don’t like eating that sandwich anyways, if I threw it away.. my sister will find out, so I decided to give it to you~ Here we are SHIKSHIN “ As Sooyoung smiled and entered the room. But, deep inside Key knew, he wanted to be close to Sooyoung, because the very first day he saw here, she started liking her, especially when her eyes glow at the sight of food.

“ AIGOO~ Why are you like that Choi Sooyoung? Why do you always make me smile every time I see you? Aigoo~ “ Key thought as he took a deep breath and sat beside her.

“ Another boring subject~ *YAWN* “ Sooyoung whispered to Key, then she smiled at him.

“ Yeah, another boring subject.. “ Key said, “ I’m glad I’m beside you.. It wouldn’t be very boring when I’m with you~ “ He thought, as he took out his book.

 

***

 

Author's Corner :

Hey guys ! I'm such a bad author, I know -- Sorry for not updating , hmm ?? Will you forgive me ? *buing buing*

I hate being sick T.T

Blah Blah Blah !!

Okay ~ Here's another late update --

I will update 3 chapters for today ~ HEHE ! Enjoy !

Bye !

*poof*

Before I forgot --

Please do comment  ^^

Inspire me guys !

Comments/Suggestions/Etc   '*

Type it down theyar ~ Okay ??

So gotta go now !

BYEeeeeeeee~

*poof*