Chapter 5: SCORE FOR KIM JONGHYUN..!!!

Can I really love a vampire?

 

“ Hey, you dropped this “ Jonghyun said, as Jessica turned around, to see him holding one of her books.

“ Yeah.. thanks.. “ As she quickly snatched her book from his hand,

“ yeah, no problem “ He said, as Jessica turned her back and quickly walked away.

“ HEY! “ A voice called, she turned back and saw Jonghyun running her way.

“ Yes? Did I happen to drop one of my things again?” Jess asked, as Jonghyun smirked.

“ No “ He said, as Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“  Then we have nothing to talk about “ Jess said, coldly.

“ Hey, hey.. I know you’re a Porter, but I like you “ Jonghyun confessed.

“ Yeah, I think I’ve heard that a million times already, so back off “ Jess said, as she turned around.

“ Ouch.. “ Jonghyun said, as he smiled and followed her to wherever she went, he was following her everywhere to the library, schoolyard, gym, everywhere. Now, Jessica was now irritated at what his doing.

“ YAH! WHY DO YOU –  “ As she turned around, she never knew JongHyun was standing to close to her, thus resulting the locking of their lips. For the first time, Jess felt the warmth of a human kiss, the passion, the taste.. She can’t stop there, no she can’t, she started making out with him, and she wasn’t in her right mind. A human kiss is a very addicting drug; she thought. Then she snapped out of her thought, then she came back to the real world.

“ O MY GOD! “ She screamed, looking shocked at what she has done.

“ What? “ Jonghyun asked, then *SLAP*

“ Aigoo, why did I do that?! I’m in big, big trouble.. I shouldn’t have done that.. no.. no!!! ” She screamed.

“ Ouch, what was for? Is this the prize I get for giving you such pleasure? “ Jonghyun jokingly said.

“ NO!!!! YOU!!! It’s all your fault.. If you haven’t been following me.. This would never happen!! “ Jess screamed at Jonghyun’s face, who was covering his ears because of her loud scream.

“ But, you have to admit it, it was good, right? “ Jonghyun said, as he laughed. But, he stopped when he saw a tear fall from Jessica’s eye.

“ O my.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean it.. sorry “ He said, as Jess weep, sitting on the ground weeping.

“ No~ It wasn’t  your fault~ It was me~ “ Jess said, between sobs.

“ No.. It’s not.. it was mine.. If I weren’t following you, this would never happen.. And I teased you.. I’m sorry “ He apologized, as he placed Jess’s head on his shoulders, he tries to comfort her, But she won’t stop crying. Minutes of comforting Jessica helped, she stopped crying.

“ Thank you “ Jess said, as she wipes her wet cheeks.

“ No problem, here “ Jonghyun said, as he handed him his handkerchief.

“ Thank you, please don’t tell anybody what happened, especially my siblings, please “ Jess begged, as Jonghyun nodded.

“ Thank you, I’ll be going now “ Jess said, as she turned around and acted like nothing happened,

“ Bye.. uhm.. see you later “ Jonghyun said, as Jess turned around and smiled.

 

*Jessica’s POV*

 

“ Who would have thought I could savor a human kiss, I never thought I could experience such thing.. A human kiss is like drug, it is very addicting, but you have to control yourself.. Yes.. Jessica.. CONTROL! “ As she entered her next class.

 

*Jonghyun’s POV*

“ HEY!, ONEW! You’ll never guess what just happened “ Jonghyun said, as he sat next to Onew, his best friend.

“ What? “ Onew said,

“ I kissed.. “ Jonghyun said, but he remembered what he promised Jessica.

“ You kissed who? “ Onew asked, he was getting a little curious now.

“ Uhm.. my dog? Yeah, my dog.. heheh “ Jonghyun said, as Onew burst into laughter. Then their professor came in and started talking about their next lesson.

Jonghyun thought; “ god! That was very close.. whew.. Jessica would’ve hated me if that slipped out. I still can’t believe we made out at the school’s back garden, surely no one would have seen that. That place was like a total ghost town, heheh. Her kiss.. It was very different.. it was like.. the weirdest kiss ever.. weird in a good way.. a very, very good way.. If only I could rewind what happened.. I think crush, has turned to love.. HAHAH! SCORE FOR KIM JONGHYUN! “

 

_____________________________________

 

Hey~ Here’s another chapter! I hope you liked it.. Cuz I surely did.. Haha ^_^

 

_____________________________________

 

Author’s note:

 

AHEM~ You liked it didn’t you.. ^_^

 

Comment & Subscription is kindly accepted.

 

INSPIRE ME GUYS..

 

 

______________

TEASER:

Next chapter : OnTaeng..

 

Facts about OnTaeng : Onew is in college, while Taeyeon is in high school. But, Taeyeon is much, much older than Onew. . Whahaha~ So I’ve gotta go to the hospital.. Having my checkup.. Byeih~

 

( SHARE )