Chapter 7: Getting to know you more

Can I really love a vampire?

 

 

Onew ordered two large buckets of fried chicken, while Taeyeon sat on their table, waiting for Onew’s order to be finished.

TAEYEON’S THOUGHT:

*Boy, I didn’t know vampires like me can blush.. That was the first time..hmm.. I wonder what vampires like me can do.. Well, that was a big thanks to Onew.. He feels nice and he makes me tingly inside.. He’s the only human I’m comfortable with, When I’m with him..it feels like I’m a normal person.. he makes me feel safe.. can I trust him if I told him my family’s secret? Maybe.. But, I will never ever do that*

 

“ HEY! Would you like some? “ As Onew placed the chicken buckets in front of him, thus blocking his view of Taeyeon.

“ No thank you, you can eat all of these?! “ Taeyeon asked, shockingly.

“ No.. “ As he took a large bite of his chicken,

“ Then why did you order two of these “ Taeyeon asked, as she took a sip from the large cola Onew ordered for her.

“ afshcytsjmcasabyeoamhsfd “ Onew said, as he still munch his chicken,

“ What? I can’t understand you “ Taeyeon laughed,

“ Sorry “ As he gulped down his food, then took a sip from his large cup, “ Well, you just have to go with me “ Onew smiled, then took another chicken piece from the bucket.

“ Yeah, okay “ Taeyeon said, she was smiling at him. She had never seen a human eats that fast in such a short period of time. After a few minutes later, Onew finished the other bucket.

“ Let’s go “ As he took the other bucket in his arm.

“ Where? “

“ Just trust me “ Onew said

*Yes I trust you* Taeyeon thought.

 

The two of them walked for a little while, then they reached a small house, Onew knocked. Then an old man answered,

“ ONEW OPPA! “ A little girl screamed, the few more kids came out of that tiny house.

“ Here you go, did you have dinner already? “ Onew asked, as he handed them the bucket of chicken to the old man, who smiled at him. At that moment, Taeyeon felt sadness and pity in her heart, she felt she wanted to cry out of pity of the children and the old man.

“ Hello.. “ A boy said, Taeyeon patted his tiny head.

“ Everybody this is Taeyeon, she’s my friend “ Onew said, as Taeyeon waved at them, then the tiny children sweetly smiled at her.

“ Taey.. This is Hee yeon, and this little girl is Soo hee, this boy is Eun Bum, and that is Tae Hyun..say hi to her guys “ Onew said, as the kids hugged her.

“ Aww.. thanks.. “ Taeyeon said, as he saw Onew talking to the old man.

“ Here you go, come on.. I know youneedthis more than me..“ Onew said, as Taeyeon quickly felt a tear run down her eye, but she quickly wiped it, so no one would see.

“ But, you have given me enough, I am now working at your dad’s shop, don’t worry son “ The old man said, but Onew insisted.

“ Thank you for accepting, I better go now. Kids go inside now, It’s too dangerous to stay out this late, there’s a monster roaming around this time at night “ Onew said, as the kids quickly ran inside before saying goodbye. Taeyeon was hurt by what Onew said, she knew that she was the monster.. But, Onew didn’t know that, she thought. They walked together, as they reached Onew’s house. It was only 8:47 pm.

“ Bye, thanks for walking me home.. Haha~ It should be me walking you home, you know “ Onew said, as Taeyeon smiled.

“ No problem, Bye~ See you tomorrow “ Taeyeon said, as she waved at him.

“ Yeah, Bye.. Thanks for everything “ Onew said,

“ No thank you.. Bye “ Taeyeon said, as Onew smiled.

“ Yeah, bye. Be careful okay “ Onew said, he was about to close the door, when he forgot to ask her number.

“ Hey, Taey - - “ Onew broke off, when Taeyeon was nowhere to be found. So he closed the door, but he received a text message from an unknown number.

 

“ Hey! This is Taeyeon.. Here’s my number! “ Taeyeon texted.

“ How did you get my number? “ Onew asked.

“ Secret.. “

“ Hahaha~ How did you disappear that fast? “

“ I’m a fast runner, don’t worry.. I’m home “

“ What?! Already?! You really are fast, it only took you about 2 minutes to get home..gosh, are you a half cheetah? Haha! Just joking~ XD

“ Yeah.. I’ll take that as a compliment.. Good night “

“ Good night, Taeyeon! ^_^ “

“ Yeah.. nytie~ :D “

 

-----------

Sowee, for not updating for a very very very long time.. haha

I've been hospitalize~

so, here yah go~ enjoy~