Chapter 14: Oh no no no ..

Can I really love a vampire?

 

The two went to the carnival together, they had fun and stuff, but as they say time sure flies when you’re having fun, so Minho took Yuri home.

“ Hey .. Thanks for everything .. oh .. and thanks for winning me this plushy .. “ Yuri said, as they stood in front of her door .

“ ah .. no problem .. anything for you .. so, I guess .. I’ll .. uhm .. see you in school tomorrow “ Minho said, as he smiled at her .

“ Sure .. and .. uhm .. “ as she kissed his cheek, “ Thanks for giving me a great time .. see you” as she entered her house. Minho on the other hand, can’t believe what just happened .

“ WOW “ was all he said, when a familiar voice said something from behind .

“ Wow .. So, does she know you’re a vampire, OPPA ?? “ a teenage girl said .

“ Stay out of this Krystal “ Minho said, as he walked away, while Krystal follows him around.

“ why not tell her you’re .. different .. You really like her don’t you ..  “ As Minho stopped walking, “ Now, that caught your attention .. “ she added, “ You really like her, or MAYBE .. Love her .. So .. I wonder, what would you do .. if a certain SOMEONE .. tries to do something bad to her.. hm ?? “ she said, as she started laughing. But, Minho grabbed her neck and said ..

“ I swear Krystal ! if you try to hurt her ! Even just a strand of her hair .. I’ll kill you .. “ as his grasp tightened on her neck, he realized she can’t breathe properly, so he let go of her, as she grasp for air, he started walking away, “ and that goes to your little family , especially to that brother of yours .. oh, and tell him I said HI .. “ as he got in his car and disappeared in the dark. .

“ Wrong move , Mr. Porter “ as she stood up from the ground, “ What is this sticky – EW ! I stepped on a gum ?!?! AND ON MY NEW SHOE !!! Ohhhhh --- Your gonna pay ! Mr.Porter !! “ as she too, disappeared in the dark .

 

Yuri’s POV :

“ I’m home ! “ Yuri shouted, as she threw her bag on the couch, as she turned the television on.

“ So, how was your day honey ? “ Her grandma asked, as she smiled and hugged her .

“ Well, I went to the amusement park, and rode as many rides as I can . “ Yuri said, as her Grandma prepared something for her to eat, “ Oh no thanks, I’m still full “

“ Oh okay then, who was that young man at the door a while ago ? “ Her Grandma asked, Yuri on the other hand was hesitating to answer, afraid that her grandma will get the wrong idea. Her Grandma gave her a weary look and sighed deeply, “It’s okay darling, you should go turn in early. You must be tired, Goodnight Sweetie “ as her grandma planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. Yuri then smiled and went to her room, she decided to take a shower to refresh her body. After a while, she plopped down her tired body on her soft, cozy bed.

“ Hmmmmm .. This day was the best ever “ she uttered, “Thanks to Mr. Porter” as she settled herself beside her Mickey Mouse plushy, which Minho managed to win for her.

“ Goodnight “ as she began to drift off to dreamland.

 

***

 

Taeyeon was watching a movie when she heard someone’s car outside, she quickly stood up to see who it was, she peeped thru the window and saw Minho parking his car on their garage.

“ MinHo oppa’s home ! “ She said, well enough for everybody in the house to hear.

“ What are you watching TaeTae ? “ As his older brother Key sat beside her.

“ Hm? Oh .. Some movie about Vampires. Seriously, I hate watching these kinds of movies!” As she shoves some popcorn on , “They make us somewhat scary, and make people think that we’re just some monster that goes on people’s blood before dawn .. HELLO ! We’re not even like that, that’s why people are somewhat scared of us, hmph ! “ Taeyeon said, as KiBum, or Key giving of a chuckle to her little sister’s words.

Even if you’re over a hundred years old you still act so childish’  He thought, as he patted her head, .

“There, There TaeTae .. At least we’re not like what they thought of us will be, right? Now, why don’t you give oppa some of those popcorn you’re hogging up on” As he gave her a soft chuckle, while Taeyeon glared at him, cutely , that is. Taeyeon was sticking her tongue out at Key, when they heard the front door flung open, which an angry Minho walked in;

“ Call the others “ He ordered Key, as Key rolled his eyes up and called the others.

“ Oppa what’s wrong ? Why the sour face ? “ Taeyeon asked, as she stared at him with her worried expression, which Minho found very cute. “Let’s just wait for the others, okay TaeTae?” As he ruffled her hair, “OPPA!” Taeyeon said, as she fixes her hair, while the others arrived.

“ What is it hyung? Is it really that important? I was talking with Yoona on the phone” Taemin said, as he sat on the floor, ‘cuz Jessica & Key sat on the sofa with Taeyeon, still shoving her face with popcorn.

“You should be more careful around Yoona, Taemin .. You must always keep an eye out for her” Minho said, looking at him with a worried look.

“Why ? Is that Taecyeon guy flirting with her again? “ Taemin said, as his brows furrowed.

“I wish, but our problem is much, much bigger than that” As he gave a serious look at them.

 

 

***

 

Author's Corner :

OMMMMMMMMO !!

Krystal's HERE !!!

*hides*

Waz gonna happen next ??

Omomomomomo !!

Anyways --

Please do leave comments below ~

Inspire me again please !

New readers, SUBSCRIPTION IS A MUST !

Silent readers -- HI *waves*

Suggestions/Comments/Etc. 

Type it BELOW -- 

Thank you ! BYE ~

*poof*