Chapter 15: FLUFF

Can I really love a vampire?

 

CHAPTER 15 : Its all FLUFF Baybeeh

 

==========================================================================================================

 

 

 -Sorry for not updating for a very very very very very very very LONG time. LOL XD

 -But here's the new update :)

 

xox Bad Author-shii :'(

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

Days went by smoothly for the Porters. It was a peaceful week for them before hearing that a new group of student was going to enter their school which quickly grabbed Taeyeon’s attention for one of these so called ‘new student’ will be her new classmate. She was sitting on her desk whilst reading a book when the new student entered the classroom, her eyes shifted to look at the girl, to her surprise the girl walked closer to her and smirked, “Well hello there Taeyeon, Its very nice to meet you here” The girl said causing the latter to freeze in her seat. Hours went by quickly and before Taeyeon knew, the bell rang already. She quickly grabbed all her things and quickly went to find her older siblings which were in the hidden part of the library, “Oppa~ Unnie~ Guess who’s my new classmate?” she spoke, panting lightly. “Krystal” Minho replied before getting up from his seat and exited the scene, leaving the two dumbfounded with his actions.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“bummiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Sooyoung screamed as soon as she saw Kibum walking along the hall way which caused the other to flinch and look back at her. She quickly wrapped her arms around the guy, “I’m hungry~”she purred, nuzzling her cheek on his arm which caused Key to chuckle at her silliness.

 

“Why do you have to be cute like this huh?”

 

“Can’t you keep your girlfriend quiet, oppa?” a girl said from behind them, which quickly grabbed the attention of the couple.

“K-Krystal? What are you doing here???” Key sneered, grabbing her arm, plunging his nails on her skin. Krystal quickly looked at him straight in the eyes, “You better get your filthy hands off me if you don’t want everyone to see the real you” She retorted, whispering a bit. Key quickly retracted his hand from her grabbing Sooyoung’s hands, dragging her out of the scene.

“Y-Yah! What was that?? And why did she call you oppa???” Sooyoung questioned as she jog to match up to his speed. Key stopped and looked back at her with a smirk planted on his lips, “I sense jealousy~” He cooed, poking the girl’s cheek causing her to blush and slap his arm, “I-I’m not! Aish!” Sooyoung stomped off towards the cafeteria while Key jogged behind her, catching her wrist which caused Sooyoung to turn with a pout, “You’re the only one, okay?” and with that Key kissed her cheek and ran inside the cafeteria. Sooyoung on the other hand, started to blush furiously and ran towards him and slapped his back harshly, “W-What do you mean??” She yelled while Key ignored her and started to order his food with a wide smile on his face.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minho quickly jogged towards the rooftop, hoping that Yuri was there and to his surprise, she was. Sitting on her favorite spot while reading a book, he smiled to himself and walked closer to her, plopping himself on the sofa in front of her. She quickly shifted her eyes on the male, smiling at him as she close her book.

“What’s up?”She asked, placing the book on her lap as she crossed her legs.

“Can I ask you a favor?” He asked, leaning towards her, resting both of his elbows on his thighs as she nodded. “Well, you know that new student, Krystal.. Right? Don’t come closer, or interact with her, okay” He added.

“Why?” She asked, looking at him straightly in the eyes, a little happy for his concern.

“Because I don’t want to put you in danger, just.. don’t okay?” He said, standing up before ruffling her hair as she smiled at him.

“Thank you and I promise I won’t” She said as she nodded and flashed a smile towards him.

“Good, now I’ll get going now, I’ll see you later.. Let’s meet up after school, okay?” Minho said with a firm voice as he walk down from the rooftop while Yuri squealed her mind off in joy.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica was about to exit the library with Taeyeon when someone called Taeyeon from behind, it was Onew. Taeyeon quickly grinned widely as he jog closer to her, “Hi Taeng, wanna get some milkshake” He asked her as taeyeon nodded. And with that, the two left Jessica alone, “YAH! Taeyeon!” she screamed causing the librarian to glare at her, she bowed her head at her and exited the library with a sigh.

“Hey there, Mind if I join you?” A voice called from behind her, Jessica quickly cocked her head towards the guy, it was Jonghyun. She bit her lower lip and nodded her head. The guy quickly wrapped his arm around the girl’s shoulder and grinned widely at her. They walked towards the hallway, gaining glaring eyes from both girls and guys for the two were the one of the popular couples in the university. The two agreed to go watch a horror film on the near-by theater just a few blocks from the Uni. It was in the mid of the film when the horror scenes become more scarier, Jessica screamed and quickly gripped unto Jonghyun’s arm, burying her face on the guy’s chest. Jonghyun on the other hand, enjoyed the warmth of the girl as she wrapped his arms around her while he covered her ear with his free hand, causing the girl to blush at his sweet actions.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin, Yoona, Taeyeon and Onew were having a double-date. Well, it’s more of a date between Yoona and Taemin, Taeyeon and Onew just saw them earlier and followed them around but was later discovered by Taemin because of his strong senses, but as a good person as he is, he invited the two dorks to join them for ice cream. Yoona and Taemin were being all lovey-dovey with each other, skinships and stuff like that, making Taeyeon and Onew blush while drinking there milkshake.

“Jinki-oppa~ Are you and Taeyeon unnie going out?” Yoona asked bluntly while flashing a wide grin on the couple causing the couple to blush even more and shook there head.

“A-ani! Y-Yah! Im Yoona, you should know better that we’re still close friends..” Onew retorted while Taeyeon nodded cutely, causing Taemin to blush at his twin’s cuteness.

“Still? So you’re planning to date my sister?” Taemin cocked a brow up as he sip on his milkshake to stop himself from laughing at the couple in front of them.

“Aisht! Taemin.. Stop it already” Taeyeon huffed and furrowed her brows at the two before she stood up and marched away while Onew quickly jogged to catch up with her. Taemin and Yoona trailed their stares at the two who walked out from the café before they burst out in laughter. Yoona quickly laid her head on Taemin’s shoulder while she sip on her milkshake, while Taemin kissed the top of her head, her hair gently.

 

Little did they know, a pair of eyes were watching them both, “Oh, so he has a girlfriend now?” a man said with his deep voice, his arm rested on his girlfriend’s shoulder, “Oppa~ Can we start the attack now?” Krystal said, pouting as she watch the couple, her chin resting on her palms, “Soon, sister.. Soon” and with that the man stood up and exited the café with his girlfriend while Krystal trails behind them, not forgetting to stick her tongue out at Taemin whose back was facing her.

 

===========================================================================

Thank you for still reading and supporting this fanfic ^^

- Subscibe + comment below ( for inspiration ) + Upvote -

THANK CHU :*

 

Hi to [ Wooyoung-Taeyeon ]

 

 

 

BONUS :3

 

When MinYul bust a move.. 

 

Everone dies.. LOL