Chapter 10: Jealous much?? haha~

Can I really love a vampire?

 

Well, it’s been weeks since Yoona is tutoring Taemin, they became closer and closer each day. Each passing day, Taemin grew in love with Yoona, but he won’t admit it to himself. As for Yoona, she knew she is PARTLY in love with Taemin, but she’s always hesitant on whether to tell him she likes him or not.

 

“ Hey Yoona! WAIT UP! “ A guy shouted, as Yoona turned around to see who it was.

“ Oh, Taecyeon.. Uhm.. Can I help you? “ Yoona said, as Taecyeon smiled and grabbed her bag.

“ I’ll walk you to class, whether you like it or not “ As he wrapped his hand to her hips.

“Sure, but could you put the hand down? I don’t feel comfortable..“ Yoona said, as Taecyeon smiled and put his arms around her shoulders.

“ But, I like skin ships.. Come on, Lets show the whole school that I am with the prettiest lady in town “ Taecyeon said, as he dragged Yoona with him, but Yoona was trying to cover her face, maybe others will misunderstand her being with Taecyeon.

“ HEY! Nice chic! “ A guy said, as he high-fived Taecyeon.

“ Hehe~ You see, everyone thinks your perfect “ Taecyeon said, as Taemin stopped towards them.

“ Taemin.. this is.. “ Yoona said, as Taemin stood still in front of them.

“ I never thought you two were together “ Taemin said, as Yoona tried to speak but Taecyeon stopped her.

“ Yeah, so what? Don’t tell me your jealous man? “ Taecyeon bluffed, as Taemin glared at him.

“ NO, Taemin were not.. “ Yoona said, as Taemin smiled and walked away.

“ Weird guy huh “ Taecyeon said, as Yoona looked down. Then they walked to Yoona’s classroom.

“ Can I have my bag now? “ Yoona asked, as Taecyeon kissed her cheek, Yoona turned red and quickly grabbed her bag, when she turned around she saw Taemin, he glared at both of them.

“ Your late “ Taemin said, as he walked away.

“ Hey, Yoona.. See you after school~ “ Taecyeon said, as shewalked to her desk.

“ Hey, Taemin.. uhm.. what you saw earlier “ Yoona said, as Taemin looked at her with a straight face.

“ Why are you trying to explain you affairs with me? Am I your friend or something? “ He said, as he looked out the window. But Yoona on the other hand, tries to force herself not to cry.

 

----------

AUTHOR'S CORNER:

A short TaemYoon Chapter..

Hmm.. what will happen next??

Haha~ 

I promise the next Chapter will be GREAT~ haha