Chapter 9: Family time..

Can I really love a vampire?

 

“ FINALLY~ HOME AT LAST “ Minho shouted, as he opened the door, and quickly laid down and turned the television on.

“ Bummie~ Taeminnie~ SHICA~ Look! “ Taeyeon shouted, as Kibum & Taemin hurriedly walked to her, while Jessica walked slowly towards her.

“ WHAT?! A PUPPY?! MINHO! Did you let her have this..this.. creature?! “ Jess screamed, as Minho nodded his head in approval.

“ AWW~ Don’t be a sour lemon Jess, his cute.. Right Taemin?“ Kibum said, as Taemin smiled and pat the pup’s head.

“ Yeah, hey Taey~ What’s his name? “ Taemin asked, as Jess frowned.

“ DOG “ Taey said, as the three of them looked at her,

“ What?! I don’t like this pup, but give him the rights to have a proper name “ Jess said, as the puppy slowly went to her.

“ How about.. Flemington or Vladimir? What do you think? “ Taemin suggested as Kibum stuck his tongue out, as if he ate something bad.

“ His a dog, Taemin~ Not a hundred years old man.. What about..Rainbow?Velvet perhaps?Snowflakes?“ Key suggested, as Taemin did what Kibum had done earlier to him, he stuck his tongue out, as if he ate something bad.

“ Nah~ I’ll stick with Dog, it simple and you can’t forget it, right? Please~ Let’s call him dog, please..“ As Taeyeon did an aegyo, while both of her siblings nodded their head, and pinched her cheeks.

“ Wait, where’s dog? “ Taemin asked, as the three of them searched around the living room, but Dog is nowhere to be found, then suddenly, they heard a loud scream from Jessica’s room, so the four of them including Minho, ran to her room, when they opened her door, they were all shocked, when they saw here playing with the puppy.

“ You said, you don’t like him “ Taeyeon said, as she sat on Sica’s bed.

“ Yeah, what changed your mind Jess? “ Taemin asked, as he joined her two sisters on the bed.

“ His just too cute~ I want him to stay here for the night “ Jess said, as Taeyeon and Taemin smiled.

“ UNNIE~ “ Taeyeon sang,

“ NOONA~ “ Taemin said,

“ SHICA~ “ Minho and KiBum said, as Jess frowned at them.

“ You guys never call me unnie or noona or SHICA, well except for Taeyeon because she always calls me Shica.. I mean, what do you guys want? “ Jess asked, as she looked at her siblings.

“ WELL~ Can we PLEASE sleep here tonight? “ Taeyeon asked, as her 3 brothers did an aegyo.

“ Okay, okay.. just stop doing that aegyo thing.. except for Taemin.. he’s so adorable.. “ Jess said, as she pinched his cheek.

“ YAH! Am I NOT cute? Well, excuse me.. FYI, I’m Cute + Handsome + Adorable and etc.“ Key screamed, while the others laugh.

“ Okay.2x.. BUT only for tonight, got it? “ Jess said, as the 4 of them jumped for joy, while DOG joined them, running around them.

“ Okay~ Since there’s no class tomorrow, can we have a movie marathon? PLEASE? Since you have this flat screen T.V in your room~Please~ “ Taeyeon suggested, as all of them nodded in approval.

“ I’ll get the tapes “ As she ran downstairs, and grabbed 5 movies.

“ I’ll prepare us something to eat and drink “ Key said, as he ran to the kitchen.

“ I’ll get the potions first “ Taemin said, as he ran out of the room.

“ Sooo~ How’s your day? “ Jess asked Minho, who was playing with the puppy.

“ Uhm, Just fine, you? “ Minho asked, as he smiled to his sister.

“ Fine, very fine~ So, how was it? “ Jess asked,

“ How was what? “

“ Your conversation.. DUH? “

“ With whom?

“ With the human.. “

“ What human? “

“ Uhm.. What was her name again? I think it was Kwon Yumi? Or was it Kim Yuri? MAYBE, Kim Yumi?“ Jess said, as Minho laughed.

“ It was Kwon Yuri, Jess.. How did you know? “ Minho asked,

“ Oh.. Well, I’m a vampire, and I have a SUPER sensitive hearing“ Jess said,

“ Oh, yeah.. Hehe “ Minho said, as Taeyeon, KiBum & Taemin entered the room together.

“ I’ve got popcorn, chips, sodas, ice cream &yoghurts “ KiBum said, as he placed them on the table, beside Jess’s bed.

“ And I’ve got the potions.. I’ve got the eating potion and the sleeping potion “ Taemin said, as he dropped 2 drops of each potions on their drinks.

“ I’ve got the movies you want to watch here “ Taeyeon said.

“ Wait, you had a vision? “ Kibum asked, as Taeyeon nodded.

“ Let’s watch mine first, since it’s my room “ Jess said, as her siblings nodded.

“ Yep~ I got.. Romeo & Juliet here~ “ Taeyeon said, as she inserted the disk inside the player.

“ CHEERS~ “ Minho said, as all of them drank their potions.

 

--------

Such a boring chapter~ haha