My very own 'SUNAKO'[part7]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
"that should do it."and she dusted herself."you ok?"

"ugh. How'd you learn to do that?"i asked her. Fragile huh?

"at school? I was the so-called 'hall monitor'."i was looking towards the guy."don't worry. He's just out cold."she looked at me. I say her bruised hand.

"what happened to your hand?"

"that guy has a hard face."

*doorbell*

"that must be the police."i told her. I opened the door and saw my friends and the police."why are you guys here?"i asked my friends."he's in the living room officers."

"omoi."faye dragged the guy to the living room."hi-ya officers. He's just knocked out."

"are you ok miss?"one of them asked.



"uhh actually no."faye said."kazu, could you get of some ice?"them she raised her injured hand.

"we shall see to it that it would not happen again."the other officer told her."we are very sorry."

"you should be. My life or even kazu's might have been in danger if we were sleeping. Your department should do their job properly."faye yelled at them.

"faye-chan,calm down."i told her."just make sure this doesn't happen again."

"shut up,kazuya! Listen here mr.officer. If this happens again,let up say that i'll make you all pay. Got that!"faye told them."bring him with you when you step out of this house."

"koki,maru help these officers take this guy to their mobile."and i pulled faye into the kitchen."as for you, young lady."

"save it oldie."she pulled her arm."just a simple thank you is enough."

"no. We need to get that checked. It's bleeding for kami's sake!"i told her as i wrapped her hand with a towel.

"uhm. I have a question."junno peeked from the door."who beat up the weirdo?"

"faye-chan."and i gently pulled her out of the kitchen."tell the manager that i'm fixing stuffs that are important."

"ok."junno said.

*crash*

"sorry kame."jin said when he dropped a pot.

"that was my work."faye glared at jin.