My very own 'SUNAKO'[PART1]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!

Indeed it was a tiring day for me. After all the photoshoots and practices we had that day. As i stumbled through the door of my apartment, i was taken aback by how gloomy the place was.

"i'm home? Okkasan?" i called out my mom. She visited me earlier on set telling me that she has a surprise for me.

"i'm in the kitchen kazu." okkasan yelled back.

Suddenly a girl emerged from my bathroom. She's wearing a blue sweatshirt and black sweatpants. Hair as black as ebony runs down to her waist.

"who are you!?" that was my initial reaction. What if she was a crazy fan and a threat to me and my mom.

"oh! Faye-chan this is my son Kazuya. You do remember him right?"my mom emerged from the kitchen with a pot of ramen.

"n-no."she whispered and slightly shook her head.

"Kazu, do you remember faye-chan? She's your godsister."

"really? I thought she's in the philippines? Why is she here?"

"well that is my surprise!" okkasan chirped.

I dont like what she's pointing out.

"anou...obachan.. I. I have to go now." and she hurriedly went through the door.

"go after her kazu. Or i'll disown you if something happens to her."my mom yelled
 


I'm thinking whether to make it a chaptered fic or a three shot. Comments=love so show me your love!