And HER classes starts[part2]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
"oh. It's just a rememberance when he took me out."she plainly said."do you want his picture too?"

"eh?! Why would i want jin's picture?!"

"isn't akame true?"she acted innocent.

"what the heck are you saying huh?"she's really starting to piss me off.

"well,i've read a few akame fics on the net. And they're quite well not quite. But it is really erted."she stuck her tongue out.

"you read ?! You should stop going out with jin. He's polluting your mind."

"it was uepon who told of about akame."she pouted.

*doorbell*

"kame??"it was maru. That guy knew the code in this house.

"what?!"i yelled.

"yuichi-kun!!"and faye just rushed towards maru. She hung on him like a kid.

"maru,let go of my fiance now."

"oh don't be jealous you stupid turtle!"faye pouted but let go of maru in the process.

"just go and shower."and i looked at maru."why are you here?"

"i just came to tell you that aoyama highschool sent us faye-chan's schedule. And this letter. Mr. Kitagawa opened it already for you."maru said.

"what letter?"faye asked. Maru gave her the letter and she read it in the kitchen.

"i will so cut you in half if you don't stop staring at my fiance's ."i told maru.

"i wasn't staring."maru looked away.




Still lazy on updating. Too much food makes me sleepy. Thanks to springjasmine91 for always fuelling me up with her comments.