My very own 'SUNAKO'[part3]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
"so you'd let her stay with me? Mom, don't you think it's more risky to let her stay with me. Not that i don't want to but you do understand where i stand right now,right?"

"yes. But what about faye-chan. You'll let her find an apartment then some crazy guy breaks in her apartment. her then kill her. Kazuya she came from a very secured environment in the philippines. The girl doesn't know how to defend herself."

"how long?"

"what?"

"how long would she be here?"

"until she finishes college."

"and she's on what year?"

"senior highschool."

"what?! She's not even in college yet?!"

"and?"

"okkasan, you're forgetting that your son is an actor and a member of a boygroup."

"what are you trying to say? You're famous and having a girl living with you brings scandals?"

"yes."

"tell them she's your future wife. End of discussion."

"but okka--san." i gave faye's phone to her."let's go back home."

"you can in ahead. I still need fresh air." she said.

"you can get all the fresh air you need at home. There's a terrace there. You can breath fresh air there." i pulled her. I mean dragged her back home.

I was expecting her to fight but she remained silent. When we got inside the apartment, okkasan wasn't there anymore. Her luggages were in the living room plus a note:

Enjoy your stay faye-chan. And as for you kazuya, keep her out of the public eye until she graduates highschool.

"faye-chan, follow me." i carried her luggages to her room. She just followed. "this will be your room. Change it to whatever is comftable to you. You can unpack tomorrow."

"what about my school?" she asked.

"we'll do it tomorrow as well. For now let us just eat." i said and left her room.

*doorbell*

"faye-chan would you get the door? My hands are quite full." i called out from the kitchen.